BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
kandace h.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Im over the moon with this cleanser. Always takes makeup off In one swipe. Leaves my face feeling unbelievably soft & clean. Even on no makeup day I use it to get the dirt off my face or any other grimy particles. I will forever use this, this is my to go to product
Michelle B.
Port Huron
Amazing, like the holy grail of makeup removers!!! Love it! It so easily takes off every bit of my makeup. This is my first time buying this product but I will definitely be buying it again!
Miyako M.
Honolulu
I’m currently using this but in the mattifying formula in the green bottle. At the end of the day I use about 2 cotton pads and take off my eye and face makeup l. I didn’t go for the waterproof formula because I was worried it would make me too oily but it’s not exactly mattifying either but it does a good job at getting my makeup off quickly.
It says on the label that you don’t have to rinse after, I’m not keen of the residual feel and prefer to cleanse after anyway to make sure all makeup has been removed completely.
Kelsey H.
I'm a Key MUA for film/television, and this is an absolute MUST HAVE for me on set. Keeping my actors' skin healthy is a top priority for me (the better the skin, the less I have to cover), and this is perfect for all skin types - even sensitive! I use this for a quick cleanse before makeup, to make any fast changes to a look between scenes, and to take makeup off after wrap. I use A LOT of product, so the sturdy, value-like size is a blessing on my wallet while still being compact enough to fit in my kit. 5 stars!!!
Kayla N.
Purchased at: ULTA
I absolutely love this product! I have been using it for a while now and it has really helped my skin clear up. I mainly use it at night when I take my makeup off. It helps get rid of any excess makeup that my face wash missed. Would highly recommend this product!
Megan C.
The best most effective way to get your make up off!!! Super gentle and light with a pleasant scent and I don't have to harshly rub my face. This product exceeds my expectations. The packaging is simple and this is definitely a must-have in everyone's skincare routine!
Keontae M.
Las Vegas, NV
All it takes is one swipe and each layer of makeup is instantly removed. Water doesnt leave any oily residue unlike some makeup wipes, and it dries down really quickly but doesnt leave your face dry. Also use this to quickly clean makeup brushes in between uses.
Tamar L.
Philadelphia , PA
So, I got this product to try for free, and I am thrilled that I did. Honestly, I don't think that I would have gone out and bought this but i surely will once mine runs out!
I like to use this after I take off my makeup with a wipe because I don't think it gets off all residue. I will use a cotton ball and rub it all over my face and I can see all the residue that my makeup wipes didn't get off.
The smell is light and not overpowering, very clean smelling. You also don't need a lot of it to get the job done!
Olivia H.
N Las Vegas, NV
I absolutely loved this Micellar water by Garnier! It removed all of my makeup easily! It’s easy to use and was not oily and didn’t leave my skin dry. I loved it! I would definitely buy this again! Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Sarah D.
I had a horrible reaction to this on my eyes. It says it is for sensitive skin types and had previously used the Sephora micellar water to remove my makeup and cleanse without an issue but after one week using Garnier my eyes started to sting anytime I touched them and became red, inflamed, puffy and flaky, and right before a big wedding I was attending! It was so frustrating and I was very upset. Just replaced it with the Lancôme BiFacil Face and BiFacil Eyes, those will have much better reviews from me for sure.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.