BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Marissa W.
This product was great at removing my makeup, but it did leave a greasy residue on my face, I basically needed to wash my face again. I think the price is fair, however I probably would not purchase again
Brooke F.
Schuykl Havn, PA
One of my favorite makeup removers. Gets everything off with a snap. Gets all the mascara off as well. My face doesn’t feel oily. Doesn’t leave any weird residue. Definitely a repurchase and go to product.
Heidi H.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
This stuff works but I have to go over my whole face over and over again to remove even the smallest amount of makeup! I purchased this at Walmart.  I won't be repurchasing this! So disappointed.
Ally H.
I switched to using micellar water to remove my makeup a few months ago and I've been completely satisfied with it. The formula is great, in that it easily removes even waterproof mascara. I use at most two cotton rounds with the Garnier Micellar water to remove all of my makeup for the day (which generally includes foundation, concealer, eyebrow pomade, mascara, eyeliner, blush, bronzer, and highlighter). While I often follow this up with cleansing my face with a gentle foaming cleanser, I don't mind skipping every once and a while and only removing my makeup with this. When I do that, I usually just use a third clean cotton round to get any last vestiges of the day off my face. I have incredibly sensitive skin, so I love that this cleans off all of my makeup without irritating my skin.
Austyn C.
This stuff is the best. I've already repurchased! It get my makeup off so quickly, and does not burn my eyes. I can't ever imagine buying any other cleansing waters. Perfection!
Yaritza R.
Leominster, MA
Me encanta este proyecto porque des maquilla y limpia la cara y la deja bien suave y limpia se los recomiendo mucho yo lo amo mucho es muy bueno buenísimo es espectacular es un poco caro pero tiene que comprar..
Chloe Y.
Arlington, VA
I was used to using makeup wipes so I wanted to give this a try. I was skeptical because it seemed like it was just water. It's super gentle on the skin. I only didn't give it five stars because I had to use more than I expected to take my makeup off (two cotton rounds with this stuff on it). But, I'm sure the more foundation/product is on your face, the more cleansing water you have to use. I love that it didn't make my skin oily (I have oily skin already, so no thank you). It really is just like water in texture, but does more than plain water of course. I'm going to continue using it.
Nakita T.
Wylie, TX
Winner of all makeup removers! This hydrates your skin, cleans off all waterproof makeup, and really get all the dirt and oil of your face giving it a nice clean before you wash your face
Ashley M.
Only thing I use to take my makeup off !! It's definatley met my expectation it's makes my skin look so nice and I buy this all the time it took a great effect on my skin . Help with acne and my dryness !!
Lorena A.
not my favortie product its just ot my type, everyone is different and j really dint like it as much i bought this at a local drugstore and it did not meet my expectations and i do not recommend to others
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.