BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Mariah H.
Westland, MI
Hands down the best makeup remover in the whole world!!! Takes off your makeup as well as making your skin feel clean and refreshed. It even feels like you washed your face !
Angie Y.
Omg! I love this! I'm a beauty advisor at Walgreens and we get lots of samples to try... This was one I got from this past weekend and I just tried it! I LOVE IT!! I soaked a cotton pad to remove all my makeup. It took off all my makeup including my mascara! It left a clean and fresh feeling on my face and I didn't feel the need to rinse my face off afterwards. I still did wash my face, of course. But I am definitely in love with this!!
Alison T.
Greenbrier, AR
At first, loved this product. However, the longer I used it, the more I noticed it felt like it was leaving a slight film. I do not use it as often now, only when I'm in a big hurry to go to bed.
Jaclyn G.
This is by far one of my Holy Grail products! We all get that lazy girl "I don't want to wash my face" mode sometimes and this is the answer!! I use this with an up and up cotton square to clean my face anywhere, anytime. Especially before bed on a late Saturday night. It's convenient and stays on my makeup stand. I also use it to cleanse again before applying makeup and cleaning my brushes. It is a must have that I will repurchase again and again!!
Jessica T.
This stuff works exactly like it should! It is very gentle and works to remove my makeup perfect. I use it first before cleansing but I could really even skip the cleansing step. Love this stuff!
keren a.
Crowley, LA
1,284 reviews
I love this water. It is very easy to use and it helps me remove my makeup very fast and easy. It is also very gentle on my skin and i have never broken out after using this. I highly recommend it.
Emily K.
Taunton, MA
Loveeeee this stuff! It’s my go to for makeup remover! I’ve never had such an amazing makeup remover ! And it’s so much better for your skin than using regular water! It’s very affordable and lasts forever!
Dana S.
This cleanser/makeup remover is one of the best products I have ever bought. It makes taking off my makeup not feel like a chore, a few cotton pads and you are done. It even helps cleanse your face (although I would recommend washing your face afterwards, but if you are lazy like me then I would just leave it lol). It doesn't leave my face feeling uncomfortable like most makeup removers have in the past, and for the price you can't beat it. I am currently almost finished with my first bottle (I use it like every night) and I will be repurchasing soon!!
Cathy D.
I used to use makeup remover towelettes. Then I've discovered Garnier micellar cleansing water. I've never looked back since! Micellar water is very gentle on my acne-prone skin. Also, my skin doesn't feel dry afterwards. It also removes my face makeup better than towelettes. (I use a different remover for my eye makeup). I share my micellar water with my sister, and we're on our 4th bottle! We will keep continuing to use this product :)
Emily A.
Tacoma, WA
Best make up remover out there. Completely cleans face and doesn't feel oily or dried out afterwards. Highly recommend it for everyone but especially people who like me are always on the run.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.