BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Brandi B.
Sarasota, FL
I am only giving three stars because I don't really know if I liked/disliked this product. I can honestly say it felt good on my skin, helped get my makeup off, but it didn't really change anything.
Jhuanne M.
Everett, WA
I used to use just water and a towel to remove my makeup, but now that I'm more refined and old... i love the feel of my skin after using a good amount on a pad. I only wish they sold bigger bottles.
Dominique D.
Chicago
This water and the waterproof one are my favorite. It removes my excess makeup after I wash my face effortlessly. This product also is nice because it is one of the waters that does not break me out
Paige N.
Albany, MN
Yusssss! I love this micellar water. I'm new to using this stuff but I freaking love it now! It is so nicely priced and doesn't leave your skin oily at all. I Definitely would buy it again and again!
Mallory E.
Mitchell
I really like this product! Sometimes I get laZy at night and don't want to take off my make up. This helps me clean my face and get the make use off! Don't like the sometime sticky feeling it leaves
Marisa P.
Long Beach, CA
Leaves my face so clean and so refreshed. I've this product for a couple years now and it's great! It removes all my makeup, and cleans off my oils. It's gentle and it makes my skin glow!!! Perfect!!
Victoria W.
Woodstock, MD
I like using micellar water around my eyes to remove makeup. It is gentle to remove eye makeup without leaving your eyes oily or having to rewash that area. It is a great cleanser and makeup remover
Chelsea J.
Memphis, TN
I wanted to love this, but it did not work well for me. It did not fully remove my makeup and I was having to use a wipe to get the rest off. I like the idea of it, but this was underwhelming for me.
Shannon M.
Bowling Green, KY
I'm 34, Korean with combo skin. I tried the blue one not the pink and it does a really good job of removing your makeup but it leaves a filmy feeling on your face which I always had to wash off. Not best micellar water but not bad for the price. Will not repurchase.
Jennifer R.
york, sc
Holy Grail Alert!! This stuff works. I have combo skin and use makeup daily. I am a beauty blogger and enjoy products that are easy on my skin. This is one for your money!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.