BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?4 Answers
Ashlyn R.
Ottawa , KS
This product has become a staple in my skincare routine. It is so easy and quick to remove my makeup, and does not break out my skin at all. One bottle lasts me longer than a package of makeup wipes, so the price is a good deal to me.
Jennifer P.
West Haven, CT
First micellar water I used and I feel in love! Great at getting off makeup! Smells refreshing and leaves the skin feeling clean. I love to use it to take off makeup as well as first thing in the morning to refresh skin
Emy M.
Lawrenceburg, KY
This feels like water, has no scent, but removes all makeup and doesn't irritate skin or eyes. I use water proof foundation and it got it right off very easily. Very happy with this product and will definitely repurchase.
wild4makeup a.
Dunedin, FL
The micellar water is great for all skin types. Personally, I have dry/dehydrated skin and most makeup removers dry my face out, where this product never has. That right there has me falling in love with this stuff. Another way I like to use the micellar water does not actually involve removing makeup..I live in Florida where it is always sunny, so I enjoy coming home after being outside and taking some micellar water on a cotton pad to cool down and feel refreshed. This also helps to remove any dirt and oils that have been sitting on my face.
Amanda S.
Eau Claire, WI
I use this after a cleanser to remove excess makeup around my eyes and t-zone. It is a miracle worker. I have never used a better product. The best part is it doesnt burn my eyes and takes my mascara off with a few wipes.
TheBeautyReviewer •.
I really like this makeup remover. It removes makeup very easily and quickly. However, you do need to use it a couple times before all the makeup is off. Overall, I recommend it because it is good and it is a great price!
Kalynne M.
Minneapolis , MN
LOVE. This is my go-to micellar water! I use it as a first step cleanser in my nighttime routine, but I also use it on all of my makeup clients before their skincare. Its gentle, effective, and great for all skin types.
Kayla M.
Ozark, MO
I honestly don't understand the hype over micellar water. I don't know if it's just that my skin doesn't react well to products like this but my face felt so greasy after I used this stuff.
Francesca O.
Mandeville, LA
I do not enjoy this product at all. I did not like the way my face felt after use. It did not make the make up removal process any easier. Actually it made it more difficult. I would not recommend this product to anyone.
Gina L.
Love this! I use it to remove my make-up before washing my face. It removes everything effectively and it’s such a great price. It’s easy on my sensitive skin and doesn’t leave any weird tingly feeling or leave any scent.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.