BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Kelly C.
Sherman oaks, CA
I love how this doesn't dry out my face but removes all of my makeup without having to rub too hard. Definitely leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed. I tried this product on a limb not knowing it would become my holy grail. It's so affordable and you get so much product and a little goes a long way. I'll either use this before or after removing my makeup, just depending how much I'm wearing, it's leaves my skin looking soft and not oily. Highly recommend for people who wear a lot of eye makeup. It'll be your best friend!
Lauren K.
This stuff is amazing! I don't know how I ever got by without it. It easily removes makeup with a cotton ball. I have sensitive skin and eyes and it doesn't irritate.
Veronica G.
Salt Lake City, UT
I really like this product, this is the only makeup remover I purchased that hasn't made me break out. My skin is very sensitive and this item is amazing on my skin. It removes every part of my makeup except waterproof.
christy h.
Ringgold, GA
I use this product all the time. I LOVE how easily it removes my makeup and how gentle it is. It's not oily at all so it doesn't break me out I have went through several bottles of this and plan to buy more when I'm out
Jessica B.
Unionville, IN
I adore the regular version of the micellar water with the pink lid. It doesn't have an oily feel and it gets off almost all of my makeup easily. The only thing it doesn't remove is some of my waterproof mascaras but I have yet to find anything that will fully remove those; so I feel like that isn't real indicative of the quality of this product. I used it every night. It does have a certain feeling on my face that I can't put my finger on and if I used to much it does irritate my eyes, but just a little and I have to use A LOT.
Wishyka B.
Love this so much. It's so gentle on the face very good for sensitive skin peoplen such as I. Recommend this to anyone and everyone. No harsh smells no alcohol or anything to dry. The skin.
Melanie O.
Hendersonvlle, NC
I bought this on a whim, it was on an end cap, on sale, and a bigger bottle then my usual Simple brand. It works to remove your makeup, I feel you have to work a little harder when compared to the Simple brand one. This one also left a residue on my skin, I always wash after using a micellar water, I just didn't like the residual feeling. I don't hate it, I will finish up what I have but I wont repurchase. Unless I find another drugstore brand I want to try I will go back to Simple when this bottle is empty.
Naynay M.
This cleansing water does great job at taking of my make-up. The quality of it is amazing. The only thing I don't like about it is that if you don't clean your face well it could break out.
Alexis F.
Warner Robins , GA
I actually have both! The one for waterproof makeup as well. They do an amazing job at getting all my makeup off which is so important to me because of my huge pores.
Zandrea B.
San Diego, CA
I love this product so much! It has no alcohol, unscented and no oil (comes in another type with oil for waterproof makeup though). This gets rid of all my makeup. It's okay against waterproof mascara, but it's a little tough. I suggest getting a cotton pad and soaking the mascara for a minute or two to break down the product. My face feels very soothed and cleansed after usage. You get 13.5 fl oz/400ml of product and that's a lot for the 6-7 dollar price. I will now suggest this to all my friend and family, I love this stuff!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.