BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
loreli p.
Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 is a must-have product for your daily routine! It feels so great at the end of the day to gently remove your makeup without any harsh rubbing! The micelles like to do all of the work for you! This #complimentary product from @influenster got me hooked. I will definitely be purchasing this product in the near future! It works! Plus, I love a fresh, clean face!
Lauren C.
Love this stuff! Removes makeup without over drying like a foaming face wash would. Great as a first step makeup removal. Effective at removing stubborn eye makeup. Good value compared to luxury brands. Would recommend to anyone as a remover or every day cleanser.
Amanda R.
Cordova, TN
Very gentle way to remove left over makeup or daily dirt/grim. Even after getting out the shower and using this product I still have dirt being removed. Affordable and can be found at Target and Walmart. Bottle last a long time.
Nava S.
Granger, IN
I was super excited when I found out I was getting this voxbox because I really needed a new makeup remover. I will say it’s nice but if I’m being honest, it’s nothing special. I probably wouldn’t buy it on my own. I just felt like I was washing my face with normal soap.
Alicia H.
I have very sensitive skin and I love that this product does not irritate it. I use it after dance class, or any workout/ long day at work, to cleanse and purify my skin. It has no scent, which I tend to prefer. And it's not harsh while cleansing. It removes makeup very easily as well.
Regina G.
Levittown, PA
Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1

I’ve been using this to remove makeup and also to clean my face in the morning and before bed. I have combo, sensitive skin and this didn’t dry me out at all. It actually feels a bit moisturizing afterwards.

Since I used it with cottonballs, I did have to use quite a few cotton balls to remove a full face of makeup but this product worked very well. I did however have some issue getting off my eyeliner since it’s waterproof. It smudged it but eventually wiped off
Arielle C.
Hickory
THIS PRODUCT IS THE BEST PRODUCT EVER! I have never had good luck with cleansers and toners. I’ve used expensive and cheap, new brands and old brands, and nothing ever worked. I would end up breaking out after using it. Every. Single. Time. But then this product was invented. Not only is it the best makeup remover of all time but it is gentle in the skin. It cleans better than most cleansers I’ve used and it has improved the look of my skin a huge amount.
Ayiana A.
Pasadena
Purchased at: Target
In my opinion this is one of the best cleansing waters in the market. This product really takes off all the dust and makeup you’ve accumulated during the day and helps your skin a lot, after you use it your skin will still feels fresh and hydrated. I totally recommend
Hailee P.
Marquette, MI
Takes off my makeup without harming my sensitive skin! No harsh chemicals, no burning sensation in my eyes. I love it! It leaves absolutely no trace of makeup and is so gentle. I’m about halfway through a bottle I bought a few months ago and will definitely buy again.
Samantha J.
This makeup remover is by far the best one I have tried in a while it works very well and breaks down makeup with ease. It is very gentle especially around the eyes, I would definitely by this product again❤️❤️ thank you influenster for this item that I received free
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.