BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Patty P.
Yes mam this stuff wooorks! On my occasional full on makeup days I used to dread the removal. Well that has changed. Im not sure if I'm the only one but when I use waterproof mascara I feel like I am left with 17 lashes on each eye. I usually would take my make up remover soak a cotton round and let it soak into my eye and remove or shall I say TRY to remove my mascara. No more, sleep lovers rejoice. I actually made this stuff easier to use I bought one of those $1 spray bottles at Target and filled it with this so I spray it on my face, wipe and go to sleep. No more staying up late only to find raccoon eyes in the morning.
Reagan B.
Saint Peters, MO
Love this stuff! It takes off all my makeup without the oily feel. It's a refreshing way to cleanse my face before I use my face wash every night. Plus it lasts forever!
Sonia M.
Mi mejor desnaquillante que eh probado cuida mi cara y es tmbn un muy buen tónico no lo cambio x nada es un muy buen producto y en un muy. Buen tamaño me tarda mucho tiempo
Gina S.
Jacksonville, FL
After reading about this stuff, I bought a blue topped bottle (the one for waterproof makeup) at Target for $6.99.  I use it mainly at night with the target oval cotton pads.  I usually use 2 soaked pads a night to remove my makeup.  This stuff is a MIRACLE.  It removes all of the dirt and makeup, though I do have to rub a bit to remove my mascara.  I use Eyeoko mascara and that stuff is NO JOKE so it''s not the fault of this product.  My face feels so clean after!  It does seem to be a little bit drying, my face feels slightly tight after, but moisturizer solves this problem.  And hey, you're supposed to moisturize anyway, right?  My complexion looks better since I've been using it.   I'm not sure why, but my skin has been looking brighter and pores smaller.  I will continue buying this stuff as long as they keep making it.
Danna V.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this it removes all my makeup off my face only using a little bit of it works batter then other makeup removers this is my number 1 favorite of all so I recommend you get this amazing product
Alyssa H.
Reading, PA
This stuff is amazing, works absolute perfectly. Plus the price is good for how much you get. Works great taking all makeup off even mascara and waterproof mascara, and removes dirt as well. Doesnt leave skim feeling dried out nor does it leave it feeling or looking oily or greasy. Also doubles as a cleanser so if u don't feel like washing ur face at night just use this quick and won't leave u feeling guilty and will leave u feeling clean. Plus get more out of this than u do to buy a pack of 25 makeup wipes. I highly recommend this to everybody!
Joni H.
Birmingham
One of the best recommendations I have ever been given. I usually have to scrub my eye makeup off which causes irritation. But with this product I simply wipe and it removes all makeup easily.
Destiny B.
Stewartstown
It does help remove makeup, but it leaves my skin feeling tight and a little dry. My more stubborn makeup, like around the eyes or lipstick is also still hard to remove.
Jordan. S.
Saint Paul, MN
I like this. It takes off my makeup super easily with no effort. I like to use this and then a face wash after. Usually it only takes one or two cotton balls to take off my eye makeup with it.
Alison E.
Allison Park, PA
I like this for removing makeup it works very well! I just wish I knew the best kind of towel to use it with! It's smells a little weird but what makeup remover doesn't? I would repurchase this product!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.