BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

How to Use:

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Hanna R.
this product is a oil free alcohol free fragrance free product! it removes make up while cleansing and refreshing your skin at the same time. just apply on a cotton ball and woo face gently! i would buy again
Jennifer S.
Hialeah, FL
Loooove this stuff. It takes off make up like a dream. I have the brand Simple and it's harder to take off make up with that one and this also works for soaking your lashes after use! Can't love without it.
Erin M.
Clarksburg, MD
I was the biggest skeptic of all. I really was. I love my neutrogena makeup wipes.

But oh my gosh this stuff is amazing. It got all my makeup off no problem and didn't spread or smear it around my face either.

With my wipes I feel like the only way to get all my mascara off was to grab the lashes with the wipe and gently pull, well that isn't the healthiest. I pulled out a lot of eyelashes over the years. This got my mascara off completely without all that I just gently rub the makeup away.

I'm excited to see how this product works in the long run as well because tonight was the first night I used it and I was going into wanting to not like it (don't ask why haha don't know why) but I'm completely hooked now!!! Completely recommend.
Laura L.
Spring Branch, TX
Love love love this!!! I have tried all 3 different ones. They definitely meet my expectations. I purchased this at my local target. Repeat user!! Something I will continue buying and recommend to everyone!
adriana s.
Pearsall
I like this product it takes off most of my make up off. Its very light its not oily. Its like water but, the only thing i dont like is when im wiping my eyes to wipe off the makeup is that it burns my eyes alittle. Overall it it cleans well .
Amaya D.
most amazing product you will kind to help remove your makeup . this product feels a little oily but it doesn't make your face oily . this product is very effective , and it works gently on your skin . I do recommend this product for others !
Laura G.
Villa park , IL
Honestly I own like 3 of these bcus they could be used for a lot of purposes not just on your face but your neck too. It removes a lot of makeup and doesent Dry mi skin so I recommend for any one who suffers from horrible dry skin like mine .
Yuleyd V.
San Jose, CA
I like it !!! Make up is off in 123. I am actually running low so I will deff have to restock on this product. I recommend everyone to try it out. You won't regret it. It's very gentle on the eyes and skin.
Bibiana L.
Greeley, CO
This my go too make up remover I love how it takes my make up off real fast, I bought this product at Walmart really cheap. This was the first time I've ever used this product and it definitely meet my needs
Hope B.
High Point, NC
My new favorite facial product! No need for 100 different kinds of makeup removal products because this one does it all! It's gentle but it gets the job done without leaving your face feeling oily or greasy!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.