BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Melissa M.
Las vegas , NV
Such a fast and easy way to take off your makeup. I just put some on a cotton ball and it genuinely takes the majority of my makeup off. Especially the mascara and lots of eyeliner I like to wear. Great product.
Kasiah F.
Northwood , OH
i like this product but i'm giving it 4 stars because i have a hard time taking off my mascara.i do not wear waterproof mascara so i don't know why i have a hard time it .i have multiple kinds of mascara and i have the same problem with all of them
Bella C.
Yorktown, VA
Words can not begin to describe how much I love this product! I bought this on a whim after hearing people rant and rave over micellar water. When they say this product works- I mean holy moly does this work! I love that it's not oily and doesn't leave a residue. It completely takes off my makeup! Make sure that if you want an easier removal process, use cotton rounds opposed to cotton balls. You'll only need one to two rounds to get rid of all the makeup on your face! I'm also swearing up and down that this is what's clearing my acne right now. I used to use generic makeup removing wipes from Walmart and I read that wipes just move the makeup around our face and can block pores. Micellar water is amazing, really worth it if your thinking about trying it!
Emily V.
The best. I love this remover! Works for every make up. My husband uses camouflage face makeup during hunting season (it's like smearing eyeliner all over your face, super thick) this even removes that! Love it.
Patty M.
Santa Rosa, CA
This is great for removing makeup! It feels very gentle on the skin! It does seem a little pricey but it's worth it. My face feels extremely clean when I use this product. I would purchase this again! It's great.
Shawanna C.
Use to pass this up all the time in target and didn't want to try it until oldest sister told me how good it was and she had some! So I snuck using some of hers and now Im in love with this product it's not oily and it really gets the make up off!!
Laura M.
Bell
It is a very useful product. It does not leave any residue. I have used the product several times. It is an every day product for me with or without makeup. I purchased my gsrnier miscellar water at walmart. I will keep buying it, vrry inexpensive
Jessica M.
This stuff is great, I even keep a travel size in my purse for makeup emergencies on the go. I love using this in the morning to refresh my skin. It takes of makeup really well without any residue. Doesn't strip my skins oils like most cleansers do.
Jessica V.
I seriously love Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1! A friend of mine recommended it to me and I was sold. This product easily removes my waterproof eyeliner, which is amazing. No fuss or anything. Definitely try it out!
Kaitlyn H.
This is such a great product for removing makeup and cleansing your face. It is very gentle on the skin. Most drugstores or beauty supply stores will carry this. I use this to cleanse my face before I put moisturizer on and before I put makeup on.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.