BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Celeste K.
Nine Mile Fls, WA
This is my #1 micellar water. It removes all my makeup from the day and doesn't strip my face of hydration. I love that I can easily find it anywhere for a decent price. Got my family and friends addicted to this as well.
Sanu K.
This is an excellent makeup cleaner. It makes your skin feel extra clean. Plus you won't feel like you are stripping your skin while taking the makeup off. I highly recommend this product.
Hannah R.
Seattle, WA
My makeup comes off SO EASILY with the micellar water! I was blown away with how easy it cleansed my skin and removed my makeup! I purchased it from Ulta and will be using it in the future (and re-purchasing it)!
Caitlin S.
Indianapolis, IN
Skin care for lazy people! 😁 It's a cleanser and make-up remover in one, which is great! It's super sensitive too! I hate make-up remover because I can never get it close enough to my eyes to really remove eyeliner/mascara; however, this stuff doesn't bother me at all. It is absolutely oil free, unlike some things which claim to be oily free and then still manage to leave an oily film on your skin. You put some on a cotton ball/pad, wipe your face off, and you're done. It does take a little longer to remove make-up, but it isn't so much that you irritate your skin scrubbing. It takes like 30 seconds to clean my face now, which is AMAZING! 👌
Mesha B.
Love their Micellar waters. I have tried other expensive brands and I actually prefer this one over the higher priced ones. Cleans my makeup with ease as well as leaving my face feel refreshed. I have not had any skin irritation at all and the price is great.
Ana H.
Santa Fe, TN
OH MY GOODNESS! This has become my absolute go to for removing my makeup at the end of the night. I wash my face in the shower with my normal cleanser, but I always have left over mascara and makeup on my face. After my shower, I get out and using a cotton pad with a little bit of micellar water on it and remove the remaining makeup that my cleanser didn't get. This is also great for removing mascara. The way that works best for me is if I use a cotton pad and gently place it on my eye and left it sit and soak in for a few seconds and then wipe off. I use it every night and a bottle usually lasts me a couple of months. I absolutely love this!
Mariah H.
This removes your makeup so well it even works good on glitter, it doesn't clog your pores you won't be disappointed this is my go to cleanser and I love it so much only for 6 bucks!!!! I could keep buying this after it's done!
Heather K.
Mt Washington , KY
Great product. Lasts forever. Use just a bit and it gets makeup off and makes your face feel nice and clean. I got mine from Walmart. It’s a good price for how long it lasts. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Becky B.
Kansas City, MO
This is a product I keep coming back to. I use a make up wipe to take off my make up then follow with this. I also use it in the morning to get any accumulated oil off my skin before the rest of my skin care is applied
ana g.
I have tried Garnier Micellar water for a month now and I it just didn't work for me. It dried up my skin so much, it did remove my make up especially my eye make up. I had to stop using it because my skin was getting so bad!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.