BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Rachael K.
Blackwood, NJ
I like this product for removing excess eye make up, especially after washing my face at night. It doesn't burn at all and gets the job done. Very affordable and you don't waste a whole make up remover wipe
Monica T.
Torrance , CA
Favorite make up remover. I use the waterproof mascara removed the blue one. Works well not oily and leaves my skin not dry !!! Love it on my 20 something bottle ! Must have!!
Hailee L.
Conway, AR
I have never had a better product !! Micellar water cleans my face better than anything else I no longer have breakouts !!!Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Isabella L.
This product really takes off your makeup, even if you have a lot on. My face doesn't feel like it has a residue on it when I'm done removing my makeup and I don't feel the need to rinse my face after.
Laila A.
Vienna, VA
this is my go to makeup remover! its so good and you dont need too much to wipe your makeup off (unless you are putting a TON of makeup) it doesnt burn my eyes or anything and removes my makeup fast and easy
P E R L A 😈.
Worked great to take off my mascara, and eyebrow product! I use it on a cotton pad and then apply it to where I put makeup on. I got it from target at a reasonable price... and I would buy it again! ♥
Francesca L.
Removes makeup so effortlessly! This is all I ever use now love it! It would be nice if it was scented like roses tho Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Wilma G.
Rancho Viejo, TX
I freaking love this!!! I use a makeup towel to remove the majority of my makeup and than use this if anything gets left behind. I especially love using the one for oily skin.
Taylor B.
I use this product in conjunction with using makeup wipes as well. I prefer to using this product for my eye area because it it is less harsh than a regular makeup removing wipe usually is. Cleanses really well, I definitely recommend!
Kathy G.
Christiansbrg, VA
This is an amazing product. I used it as step 1 in my double cleanse nighttime routine. I put it on a cotton round and removed my makeup with it. It did a great job and did not require tugging at my skin. It us gentle enough to use on the eyes. It does a great job if removing eye makeup as well. You don't have to be rough on your eyes to get them clean. It didn't burn or sting my eyes at all. It was gentle on my skin too. The scent was very light. It removed almost all my makeup. My skin did not feel dry or tight after using this product. I recommend it for makeup removal.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.