BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Emily F.
Hindman, KY
This product is a nice mild cleanser. I wear a full face of makeup so it didn't get all my makeup off. I like using this after a day at home, to refresh my skin before going in with a heavier cleanser. It's cheap and not heavily scented so I like it.
Nidia T.
This is so amazing for removing stubborn waterproof makeup ! It's so easy to use simply apply to a cotton round and wipe away ! It's so easy to find as well , basically in any drugstore ! I would definitely recommend this to every makeup user I know !
Mel M.
Lemont, IL
Great for removing makeup, however does not remove all in one go. I go over my face twice and that typically removes all of the remaining makeup. This would be great even for someone who does not wear makeup (I use it in the morning and can see the oils and dirt that have accumulated just from sleeping). Super cheap for the amount of product you get
Whitney T.
Vinemont, AL
Miracle in a bottle. I love micellar water! Just apply with a cotton pad and it takes ALL your makeup off. It is definitely worth $8. The packaging is super cute and it has a nice smell.
Chalsea L.
Fontana, CA
This is a very affordable product. I mainly use it to take off my makeup and it works very well. It cleans and refreshes your skin. I apply it to my skin using a cotton pad or a Qtip for my eyes. Only downside is im not too much of a fan of the smell
Christa T.
Ooltewah, TN
This product is a must have for me! I have gym class and I have makeup on like foundation and eyeshadow and things like that. Sometimes when I get sweaty my makeup feels very uncomfortable and starts to melt or come off when I rub my sweat off. I use this to remove just about all of my makeup so running won't consist of me wiping sweat and mascara on my white t-shirt. This is a great life saver for a lot of different situations! Even though it's not the best remover, it still leaves my face clean and bright when I take all of my makeup off. It's such a great price and Garnier really came up with a great product! If it was easier to remove makeup it would have totally been a perfect 5 stars. Other than that, I recommend this product, even it's because you're just feeling lazy and you wanna take off your makeup in bed. :)
Becky L.
This water is amazing! Its is not harsh or does it irritate my skin at the end of the day taking all my makeup off! It even works on waterproof mascara! I love the way it feels after it is all off! Soft and clean!
Nicole  C.
Surprise, AZ
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!!! 😍 I usually use makeup wipes by Equate and they sting my eyes. I kept hearing great things about this product and finally decided for eyes sake that it was time to switch. I have been using this product for probably 2 weeks and have been a fan since day 1. It actually does what it says. My most stubborn eye makeup comes off in seconds without smearing all over my eyes and face. The bonus part is the mecullar water even takes off the rest of my makeup. I just put some on a cotton pad, wipe all over my face till the pads are clean and boom clean skin. The only trick to use it for eye makeup is to let the wet cotton pad sit on your eyes for a few seconds. I'm definitely suggesting this product to every woman that I know! Thanks Garnier!
Jasmine A.
Tuscaloosa
A thousand times yes. This is great for when you mess up your eyeliner and don't want to take your whole face off and start over. Just a little on a q-tip and you can fix any mistake.
Andrea D.
San Diego , CA
Only product I use to make sure that my makeup is completely gone after washing my face. Works on all skin types is a little prices but they do have a travel sizes but you will not be disappointed with the results..
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.