BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • How long does this last if I use it everyday?4 Answers
Sav K.
This is my go to make up remover ! Especially when my skin is feeling dry already. It cleanses all make up from my face , and leaves it feeling plump and moist! It's everything you could want from your make up remover , and very affordable !!
Imani T.
Yonkers
I reason i rate this product 5 stars because it is very versatile. I use it as a make up remover and also a brush cleaner. I am a makeup artist and if i need to reuse a brush for a different color i just use his product to clean off the old color, i purchased this from rite aid, i dont remember how much though. hope this review helped.
Bibiana L.
Greeley, CO
This my go too make up remover I love how it takes my make up off real fast, I bought this product at Walmart really cheap. This was the first time I've ever used this product and it definitely meet my needs
Aishah B.
Rosedale, NY
Love this item. Takes off everything. This removes stuff that wipes or even washing your face didn't remove. The price is great for the size. I purchased mine from target and it's basically empty at the moment.
Blaise W.
This product removes makeup somewhat easily, but it leaves my face feeling unclean afterward. If it weren't for the feeling of a layer of oil left on my skin, I would likely recommend this product to friends.
Meaghan L.
Arlington
So I don’t use the pink bottle, I use the green mattifying micellar water. I use it twice a day! It cleans my face and takes off my makeup. It doesn’t dry out my skin and it gentle for all uses. I have stopped using a daily cleanser because this is the best!
Samantha S.
Hollywood, FL
This product is great for removing all types of makeup whether it's face makeup or eye makeup. It doesn't leave my skin feeling oily and it doesn't burn my eyes. It's very affordable and it lasts a long time.
ℳᎯℕⅅᎽ ℬ.
Miami
This makeup remover is AMAZING!!! I have two bottles in my bathroom and they have lasted for so long! You only need a little bit to take a whole lot of makeup off, this is very effective and when my bottles are finished I will be buying more!
Hayley M.
Indianapolis, IN
Love using this at the end of the night to get excess makeup off my face. I just apply it to a cotton round and rub it over my face. Not easy to travel with but I know the brand has travel sizes available.
Melyssa O.
Long Beach, CA
this is my favorite micellar water ever. I have re-purchase this twice now and I am probably going to continue to re-purchase this. I just feel like this really cleans my face and get my make up off at the end of the day. It just makes me feel really clean and fresh.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.