BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • How long does this last if I use it everyday?4 Answers
Hope B.
High Point, NC
My new favorite facial product! No need for 100 different kinds of makeup removal products because this one does it all! It's gentle but it gets the job done without leaving your face feeling oily or greasy!
Lauren S.
Houston
I am so excited to have this product on my vanity, and I will continue to buy it for as long as they make it! I had never tried micellar water, and frankly thought it was just another trendy, fad gimmick. Boy was I shocked the first time I used it! If you're a bit lazy like me and aren't always the most attentive to your skin care routine, especially at night, then this is the holy grail. It effortlessly wipes away even the toughest make up (2-3 swipes over the eyelashes removes waterproof maacara) and dirt. But more than great makeup removal power, it makes my skin sooooooo incredibly soft and smooth, like velvet. I have combination skin with very oily T-zone, and I've noticed since I've been using this every day for about two weeks that my skin is more balanced and I'm not getting as oily. I highly, highly recommend this product!
Laura L.
Spring Branch, TX
Love love love this!!! I have tried all 3 different ones. They definitely meet my expectations. I purchased this at my local target. Repeat user!! Something I will continue buying and recommend to everyone!
Sarah H.
This removed makeup so well but it is pretty oily so you do need to wash your face with a cleanser after using this makeup remover but it is really good at taking makeup off
Amaya D.
most amazing product you will kind to help remove your makeup . this product feels a little oily but it doesn't make your face oily . this product is very effective , and it works gently on your skin . I do recommend this product for others !
Reka H.
Saint Petersburg
I tend to use this after I use an oil based makeup remover to make sure I have a clean face. I have tried to removed some waterproof mascara with this but it did not work well for me. I do use it daily in the morning and evening to feel fresh.
adriana s.
Pearsall
I like this product it takes off most of my make up off. Its very light its not oily. Its like water but, the only thing i dont like is when im wiping my eyes to wipe off the makeup is that it burns my eyes alittle. Overall it it cleans well .
Jennifer S.
Hialeah, FL
Loooove this stuff. It takes off make up like a dream. I have the brand Simple and it's harder to take off make up with that one and this also works for soaking your lashes after use! Can't love without it.
Sarah K.
I have repurchased this product about 5 times already. I use it every single day to remove my makeup and I love it! They have different types but the oil control and the waterproof makeup remover ones are my favorite! I would highly recommend!
Erin M.
Clarksburg, MD
I was the biggest skeptic of all. I really was. I love my neutrogena makeup wipes.

But oh my gosh this stuff is amazing. It got all my makeup off no problem and didn't spread or smear it around my face either.

With my wipes I feel like the only way to get all my mascara off was to grab the lashes with the wipe and gently pull, well that isn't the healthiest. I pulled out a lot of eyelashes over the years. This got my mascara off completely without all that I just gently rub the makeup away.

I'm excited to see how this product works in the long run as well because tonight was the first night I used it and I was going into wanting to not like it (don't ask why haha don't know why) but I'm completely hooked now!!! Completely recommend.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.