BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Genna B.
I use this to take all my eye makeup off and some of the left over make up that my makeup wipe missed. Works so well. Good for sensitive skin. I always make sure I have one at home.
Vedrana S.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I love this Micellar water! It's a great cleaner, so gentle for my sensitive skin. It also left me feeling clean and refreshed, not all dried out like some products do. It's now a staple in my bathroom!
Anisha G.
Englewd Clfs, NJ
This is an amazing makeup remover!!! It is fresh, clean and easy to use. It's cheap and lasts a long time. I would definitely buy this again. It's also available in most grocery, drug, and beauty stores.
Rachel P.
Perfect. It lasts for a long time. Very effective in removing makeup. I have sensitive eyes and this doesn’t make them sting or anything. I love this and it’s relatively cheap.
Alexis R.
San Antonio, TX
I can not live without these cleansers for your face in just 6 months I've gone through 4 big bottles , great for removing Making and definitely greasy for your skin , it's a definitely must have / must buy !!
michele a.
MUSKEGON, MI
Alittle pricey compared to the other brands, and no difference between them. Leaves skin feeling clean and also takes off eye makeup, bonus!! Can be bought pretty much anywhere
Diane S.
Buffalo, NY
Love this stuff! Takes off all my makeup, even lipstick, so easily and without harsh scrubbing. I also love how my skin feels clean after I'm done using and all at a great price. I will definitely purchase again.
Nevada G.
Athens , AL
This goodness in a bottle is fantastic! Gentle on my very sensitive skin, and it does a better job than my makeup remover wipes at getting all of my makeup off. Very impressed with how much I like this!
Kimberly V.
Victorville, CA
I prefer the Waterproof one but I used this one as well and it works great as well. It's good on price, and since it is a big bottle, it does go a long way. You can find this as just about any drugstore
Kirsten B.
Providence, RI
Great for removing makeup! I love how easily it removes my makeup without burning my eyes. This was my first time trying a product like this, and I definitely will continue to purchase.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.