BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Sarah D.
WAXAHACHIE, TX
I recently went to Beautycon and this product was given to almost everyone. I received both the different types that were offered. I love the product. My daughter who is 13 finds it very easy to take off her makeup now. She always had a problem getting her eye liner and mascara off because she was afraid to get the cleaner in her eyes.
I will say that I do not use the cotton pads. I have found that a washrag works just as well. I'm sure that I will buy some in the future to see how I feel about them with the product but for right now I will stick with what works. I see us only using this in the future.
Tonia H.
I really like micellar water for removing my makeup before I wash my face. This is a great inexpensive alternative to the high end brand micellar water we've all seen sold on beautylish and at sephora. This doesnt remove my eye makeup too easily however, and i dont wear waterproof eye makeup. It does give a weird stingy sensation when you accidentally get some in your eye. And when i use it all over my face when i let it dry before washing my face, it has a very strong smell that i find unpleasant. I swear it smells like mold, its not mold, but it resembles the smell of it when its applied to the skin.
Ashley W.
Norfolk, VA
This is my favorite, cost-effective micellar water. It's amazing how much makeup is still left over after I wash my face and this takes care of it. It also leaves no residue or film of any kind which I like.
Juliette C.
I really like this makeup remover because it is very soft and gentle on your skin, does not take forever to remove makeup unlike other brands. The price is amazing for a drugstore product, compare to others.
Jenny E.
New York
My favorite eye makeup remover product. It is very gentle on my skin, and after using it I feel no need to wash my face or even splash water to get some of it off. It leaves my skin feeling clean and light.
Olivia M B.
Great product that I only started maybe 2 or 3 weeks ago. Fast and easy make up removal and no wash off which makes having the motivation I do it a lot easier for me. And doesn't mess with my sensitive skin
Dalia U-16922 D.
Doral, FL
A dream come true. I love makeup but removing it used to be such a hassle and even painful (useless, dry wipes). This is magic! Removes every kind of makeup like nothing. Perfect!
Kelly E.
New Bremen, OH
This product leaves my face feeling clean and refreshed. It's a good price I feel. I definitely will use this again and recommend to others. I have found it at Walmart. No need to improve anything about this product!
Sofiaa L.
Love it so good for my skin and very affordable as well , really gentle not harsh at all best one I've tried so far , would totally recommend it and 5 stars isn't enough!! Excellent work at creating this.
Nessa J.
Temecula, CA
I love this for makeup remover or for a simple cleanse. No smell and nice packaging. I’ve never had a problem with it. I will continue to use and recommend this amazingly affordable and effective product .
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.