BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Jennifer V.
Huber heights
This was purchased at target while I was traveling. I purchased a small bottle to just test out. What do you know! I love this stuff. Takes your makeup off so easily and quick. Waterproof mascara was gone in seconds!
Devany D.
Columbus, GA
I picked this up at Ulta because I had been meaning to try out a micellar water for a while now. I feel makeup wipes are a bit harsh on my skin, and I was looking for something more gentle to take off my face with. For my first micellar water, this did not disappoint. Using two small cotton pads, I could take off my full face of makeup. I wear full foundation and loads of eyeliner daily and it is wonderful to find something that doesn't irritate my skin so much and isn't so oily. I will admit that it sometimes does irritate my right eye a bit and it'll water considerably after removing my makeup. But all in all I still give this a 5/5.
Nereida M.
Belleville
After a long day with make-up I live to removal and cleanse my face with this all-in-1. It leaves my face feeling clean and soft. I purchase my first one in CVS it’s. It expensive and I recommend everyone to try it.
Alison I.
Great product! I use to use this all the time with make up, definitely would recommend. It works amazing! I actually told a friend about this product and it's all she uses too. Would be my go to and would buy again.
Courtney D.
Stevenson Rnh, CA
This is a staple in my skincare routine. I use this in the morning instead of washing my wash. It does a great job of cleansing but not striping my skin. It works just as well as higher end brands! I repurchase this over and over!
Kadhene K.
Amazing makeup remover and cleanser. I mainly use it to remove makeup from both my face and around the eyes. It does not irratate my skin and it leave my face feeling hydrated after use.
Angela H.
Memphis, TN
I love this product. Just try it once. Cleanse your face the way you normally do and use this afterwards. You might be surprised at how well it cleans what was missed. Plus your skin will feel great afterwards.
Ashley P.
San Diego, CA
This stuff is awesome! Removes all of my makeup (except for waterproof eye stuff) and leaves my skin feeling clean and soft. No stickiness or weird residue. Definitely recommend, especially with the low price point.
Kaylee L.
Marlton, NJ
I love this one! Affordable, usually in stock at my local drug store or grocery store & I feel like this really works! Truly removes more makeup than a wipe and feels more gentle to the skin! Cooling and refreshing feeling!
Robbie R.
Edinburg, TX
I was super excited about this cleanser, but to me, it wasn't worth all the hype it got. It did its job, it removed most of my makeup, but I've used way better, cheaper makeup removers. I wouldn't buy again.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.