BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Jordan C.
Greenville, NC
Fell in love with this product that not only removes my makeup but gently cleanses my face all in one. It went beyond my expectations by leaving my face oil and dirt free!! I was surprised there was no residue as most makeup removers I have tried leave behind an oily finish that I have to cleanse away. This product reminds me of a toner by its consistency and how it removes the little dirt left on the skin that a typical cleanser leaves behind. #complimentary #garniermicellarwater Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Shannon B.
This product is just ok. I used it a few times to try and take my makeup (including eye makeup) off. I wanted to see how well it did and used my normal skin care remover and there was still a ton of makeup let on my skin. Like I said it’s ok but I wouldn’t go buy it for myself.
Rachel G.
Nashville, TN
i took one star off because i prefer the blue version (waterproof) of this micellar water because it works better. this is great for taking off makeup without putting some greasy makeup remover on it. this does not leave a residue on your face, but i do recommend washing your face after using this and also using a toner to get off any residual makeup. this doesn't dry out my skin too badly which is good too
Julie P.
I really like this product, I had considered buying it because I heard good things. It seemed to really help clean my face. It’s a gentle cleanser at a good price point. I used it morning and night and I recommend it!
Cortney H.
Gibsonia, PA
I’ve always wanted to try out the newest crave of micellar water so when I got this in my Influenster box I was excited! First of all, the packaging is larger than any other makeup remover I’ve ever had and it takes only a small dab on a cotton swab to do the trick. Which means it will last forever which is a plus! It is gentle yet powerful. Does not make my sensitive skin all red and irritated. Gets even the most stubborn makeup off all while leaving my skin soft and moisturized! I recommend to anyone looking for an all purpose makeup remover!
Arianna D.
miami
Purchased at: Sephora
I use this to double-cleanse after my cleanser especially when I wear makeup and it removes everything that my cleanser can't. I have very dry and sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate my skin at all. I've tried the simple micellar water but I find this to be gentler on my skin. Should totally add to your skin care routine.
Marissa C.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Ahhhmazing! I used this product for about a week before I realized I was in love! The formula is thin and watery and oh so gentle on the skin even around the eye area. Does not irritate my skin what so ever or cause and breakouts which is great since I tend to have cloggy pores. There isn’t a heavy smell to the product which I really appreciate. I have noticed while it takes my makeup off it has also stripped the dirt/impurities from my pores which is always a plus in my book. Additionally this cleanser/remover is incredibly affordable. 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
Maria C.
Philadelphia, PA
I’ve used this stuff for ages. It’s great because it does the job, is super gentle and doesn’t leave my face feeling greasy. I always recommend this as my fav make up remover to family and friends. Never disappoints!
Lauren S.
Murfreesboro, TN
I’ve used both the original and waterproof versions of this, and I have to say I prefer the other. This is good if you just need a quick cleanse, but definitely don’t recommend if you’re needing to remove any makeup.

(I received this product complimentary for testing purpose)
kitty g.
I have bought several bottles of this micellar water, and it has become my all time favorite. I gave a few others a chance, but this is my ride or die. Some say it's a dupe of the Bioderma micellar water, but having never tried that one, I couldn't tell you. Definitely hoard coupons if you can, but always keep a couple bottles of this stuff around. It will get all your makeup off, and it doesn't sting your eyes.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.