BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Brin D.
Concord, CA
Honestly, this is just okay. I’ve tried this product twice now, and just ended up ditching it and going back to just a regular cleanser. I don’t like the act of physically rubbing on my face-even if this does a pretty decent job of removing face makeup in a couple swipes! However, the eyes are where it gets a little dicey. I notice that this leaves my eyes feeling a little raw since you do have to give it quite a few swipes to get off all your makeup. It’s easy to use in the morning, but I do still feel the need to moisturize after, so it doesn’t really save much time. However, I could see this working much better for those with drier skin.
ashley t.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
This was my first time ever using any sort of micellar cleansing water to remove makeup and honestly, I was impressed! I’ve picked this up many times at Ulta but, never actually purchased it & now I was lucky enough to be sent a complimentary one to try. I don’t know why I hesitated so much on this product. I used it at night and just saturate a cotton pad with the water and just wipe my face with it. It doesn’t feel drying or oily in any way. There was no trace of any makeup on my face after either. WHOOT WHOOT! Super plus! Anyway, I definitely recommend the product to all my friends and family! GET. IT. NOW. IF. YOU. ALREADY. HAVENT.
Melissa R.
Louisville, KY
I love this product, it cleans my face so well... it even gets off makeup that I thought my makeup remover got but didn’t. This has no smell and isn’t oily at all, there’s no film or residue left on your face with this at all. I would say this is also great for all skin types, it’s definitely a staple in my bathroom. This is also perfect for when you mess up your winged eyeliner... instead of wiping it all off just dab the very tip of a q-tip in this and you can precisely remove the eyeliner without touching the rest of your makeup and shadow!
Yosephine L.
Packaging: Simple and no frills. The flip top makes the product easy to dispense. Bottle is shaped so that it’s easy to hold.

Consistency: The product is like water. Clear with no impurities.

Application: Using a cotton pad, the product absorbs well to saturate the cotton.

Results: When removing make up, all eye and face make up is removed with one swipe. No rubbing or tugging needed. There is no residue so additional cleansing is not necessary. However, if you want a thorough clean, I would suggest using a cleanser afterwards. My skin also did not break out, so it’s good for sensitive skin types.

Price: Compared to other make up removal products, Garnier is on the more affordable side. For the price you pay and the quality of the product, it’s definitely worth it.

Overall: I have used a variety of make up removers in the past ranging from drug store brand to Korean/Japanese brands. I have always been a fan of micellar water and am impressed with Garnier’s version. I will continue to use this product in the future.
Alyson L.
Oakland, CA
I’m shooketh—- I don’t usually believe the hype around micellar waters because they usually just move product around and not really remove anything. But today I tested this micellar water because I was struggling to remove my falsies. I soaked a cotton pad and held it on my eyelid for THREE seconds. Literally. Three THREE seconds. And my falsies were on the pad, along with my eyeliner and shadow. I wear very thick waterproof black eyeliner and waterproof mascara. I thought it would just be like a little smudge of product on the pad and nothing would be removed because I didn’t do any rubbing or wiping motion! I just held it on my eyelid and it was as good as gone. I had to use another cotton pad to completely dissolve all of my eye makeup. But really. No tug, no oily residue, no nothing!!!! Amazing!!!! Then I tried using it on my skin. Mind you, I did this after I wiped my face with neutrogena makeup remover wipes. And THERE WAS STILL SO MUCH PRODUCT RESIDUE LEFT all over my skin!!!! Unbelievable really??? The only thing I wish to update is to make the dispensing spout a little smaller because too much of the water comes out too fast. But other than that, GET THIS PRODUCT. GET IT!!!!
Cora R.
Fort Collins, CO
After just one use I was sold! This face cleaner is light, fragrant (in a non overbearing way), and simple to use! I love the way it makes my face feel and the fact that it doesn't need to be washed off after use is so convenient!

If your make-up removing routine is maintenance, than this product is the one for you! Five out of five recommend!

Note: I received this product for free, as a sample from Influenster.
Chelsea A.
Indianapolis, IN
Influenster did it again, this time by sending me FULL-SIZED products I already know & love! Garnier's Micellar Cleansing Water GARNIER® SkinActive™ Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 Waterproof & Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 removes even the toughest, multilayered looks from my most intense photoshoots & long days at work without a trace left behind, and yes, even WATERPROOF makeup & setting sprays! It cleanses & soothes at the same time, leaving your skin visibly softer & clearer, perfect for all skin types, even my sensitive freckled one! ❤
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Garnier really won me over with this one. I wasn't a huge fan of their hair products besides their dyes because I always felt like they left a residue behind in my hair but fortunately their facial products do not have the same issue.

I cleanse with their micellar water daily and it leaves my face super clean and does not irritate. It's also a very clear indicator of the areas of my face where it seems my cleanser has let me down like the tough to reach areas.

Since my face is getting cleaner than just using a regular cleanser alone I've noticed a reduction in break outs.
kate e.
Patchogue, NY
This was great! I was able to add to my skincare routine and absolutely loved that it worked on my sensitive skin. Much less greasy feeling than Neutrogena® Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes which I usually use to remove makeup. Influenster also sent the GARNIER® SkinActive™ Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 Waterproof but since I don’t use waterproof makeup the pink lid micellar water was perfect for my needs. Would definitely buy again!
Lindsay G.
I love this stuff it's the only thing that gets my Benefit Cosmetics They're Real! Lengthening Mascara to come off my lashes. I also love that I can use it to cleanse my skin really fast as I am leaving the gym before heading to run an errand. It gives me a good clean feeling without having to lug around my cleanser and a rag. It also removes lip stains like a charm, I tend to use a lot of stains (don't know why) and I never have a problem removing them I just get some of my micellar water on a cotton pad let it sit for 10 seconds on my lips and it wipes right off.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.