BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Wendi B.
Elgin, SC
This is the only product that can manage to go head to head against my waterproof mascara and immerse victorious. I always keep some on hand just for cleansing after a more intense makeup application.
Araceli P.
I love to use this to remove my makeup when it's not so heavy because it makes it so easy to remove the more simple things like mascara and eyeliner but I wouldn't use it to remove foundation and such.
Latifa B.
Mount Zion, WV
I literally need this in my life I heard it hydrates your skin like water dries your skin out and all and this helps your skin keep hydrated and clean I totally love it and I would recommend this to anyone
Bri M.
Presto, PA
It does the job and it does it well! The only thing that I don't like about cleansing waters are all of the terrible ingredients inside of them. I do find though that this one is very mild on the skin.
Josephine H.
I used this product to both remove my makeup around my pores and also to remove makeup from my makeup brushes, and it did a great job at both. Would recommend using a toner and a moisturizer after use!
Raquel R.
Philadelphia, PA
I love using this to remove my makeup before the gym! It does leave a little residue, but very effective in quickly cleaning my face. The bottle lasts forever! I would definitely recommend this if you're looking for a cleansing water.
BRANDY R.
Springfield , MO
Garnier SkinActive All-in-1 has become my go to for makeup removal. It's so quick and painless. No heavy scrubbing is required and it leaves your skin feeling clean afterwards
Deissy D.
Broomfield, CO
I love this cleanser and makeup remover it definitely works amazing for those days that we do cake our face too much. It just removes everything so good I love it. I recommend it definitely give it a try
Angela k.
Barbourville, KY
I know alot of people that loves it but I do not care much about this product. It does take off your makeup but I felt like I had to use alot of it to get all of my makeup off of my face. I have used better makeup removers that is way better.
april g.
Blythe, CA
I have this product and I actually really do like it it helps when I have to remove eye makeup that's waterproof and helps get it off pretty easy honestly compared to when I use makeup wipes and sometimes I'm over there having a scrub at my eyes and basically creating a bunch of wrinkles this just basically Glides over my eye without any irritation and it gets rid of quite a bit of the makeup with just one swipe so I'm pretty impressed with this product especially for a drugstore price because usually you can't find a really good makeup remover a drug store prices especially with how much product they give you it's not some small cheesy bottle it's like a pretty decent size that will last you quite a while
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.