BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Kortney W.
For some reason this seriously burned my eyes!! It was awful. I personally wouldn't purchase again just for that reason. Sad though because I really wanted to love it! I guess it is just not for my skin.eyes.
Isabella P.
Doral, FL
It effectively removes even waterproof makeup, cleanses and refreshes skin. A multi-purpose cleanser that contains Micellar technology. Like a magnet, micelles capture and lift away dirt, oil and makeup without harsh rubbing, leaving skin perfectly clean and refreshed without over-drying.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
I never knew I could fall in love with a makeup remover lol But Garnier really outdid themselves. This Micellar cleansing water removes 100% of my makeup EVEN the waterproof makeup. It doesn't leave your skin oily and doesn't require you to wash your face after using this product and works well on sensitive skin. This has definitely replaced my old makeup remover. I highly recommend this product to EVERYONE whether you're looking for a makeup remover or NOT this is hands down the BEST!
Cheryl M.
PITTSTON, PA
Heard so many people rave about this product. To be honest I did not understand the hype. I felt it did not work as well as people said it did. I could not remove all my makeup. The price is great but not effective for me to buy. I use Philosophy Purity Made Simple which takes it all off.
Milly P.
Park city, UT
For removing makeup in a gentle way it does really well, though I do have to go in a second time to get the makeup off completely. Though be careful because the product can flow through very fast. Worth a try.
Marisol G.
Tampa, FL
Smooth and great for sensitive skin. Does not dry out skin and removes make up easily. I have purchase this multiple time and will continue to purchase. I bought at target. I recommend this for all skin types.
Alana J.
Jamaica, NY
This product is great! It works and it gets all the make up off, and you can use it to clean your face with out make on and it's affordable and you can buy it anywhere I do recommend it!!!!
Erin J.
Charleston, WV
I do not like this product. It does not remove my mascara, and it leaves my face feeling very oily. I feel like I need to wash my face after using this product. I will not repurchase.
Hilary W.
This is one of my favorite products especially for when I am in a hurry to go to bed or when I want to take my makeup off mid day for reapplication. It never dries out my skin and is not harsh on the eye area.
McKenzie R.
Kaysville, UT
My sister got me in this and it works awesome! It feels so good when you use this on your face. I haven't used it that long but it's something I will continue to purchase everytime I run out. Such a great product!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.