BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Yetzzel p.
Medley, FL
By now you can not escape the Garnier Miscellar Water madness. Pretty much every beauty YouTuber is talking about it. So I decided to try.
As a non profissional, not even that good, make up… person, I want it to see if this was a better way to remove my makeup, that the way I usually do which is makeup removing wipes (also from Garnier).
The Set up
On a normal day I wear: face primer, foundation, concealer, compact powder, eye primer, eye shadows, eyebrow pencils and mascara.
My usual routine before going to bed is: use the makeup wipes (Also from Garnier for sensitive skins) to remove my makeup, apply a tonic (Bioten Skin Moisture) and then the night cream. I usually use 1 single wipe to remove all my make up and 1 cotton disk with
Marifer G.
Portland, OR
This product is amazing, it doesnt leave your face oily , it will hydrate your face if you have ddy skin. I will also leave it smooth after & mostly remove everything! Great product for a good affordable price 😊
Candice C.
Largo, MD
Micellar Water (pronounced my-cell-ar) is one of the best products I have come across for my skincare routine.

The packaging is great and simple and now offered in a travel size so you can fly with it.

I have dry skin so I never want to use anything too harsh. Whether it's scrubbing to get all my makeup off, or daily cleansing, this solution really makes sure everything is off of your face, including stubborn mascara and gel liners.

Just when you THINK your face is clean, swipe a cotton round saturated with the micellar water across your face and you'd be surprised how much dirt and product is still left behind.
Pauline B.
Claremont , CA
I love this . I watched people use this and then I bough it wow very effective in removing anything from the face I'm a repeat user . It's gentle for an astringent. I will buy again for sure. The gurus don't lie.
Natalie C.
I know this is so hyped.. but it doesnt do much for me ESPECIALLY since most of the makeup i wear is super water proof! It doesnt take it off fully and it makes my skin feel sticky..
Angel R.
Blue Springs, MO
I literally use this every night after a day of wearing makeup. It gets all of the tough mascara off and leaves me feeling fresh. I also personally like the packaging, it's simple. I always have back ups ready!!
Maddie T.
Blacksburg, VA
This is absolutely my favorite cleansing water, drugstore or otherwise! Like most cleansing waters, this removes makeup/dirt very effectively and works great with my sensitive skin (it's unscented and very gentle). This is a much better value than the Simple micellar water, and a better product as well, in my opinion - I found the Simple one to irritate my eyes a bit, this one doesn't at all. I mostly use this as my morning cleanser but I've also used it at night to remove my makeup and found that it worked great. If you're a fan of Bioderma and haven't yet found a drugstore alternative that compares, try this one!.
nohemy c.
South Houston, TX
I love using this micelianer water after I get home from a long day with make up. All I have to do is come home and wipe my face with a cotton ball and not worry about rinsing it off!
Ivonne C.
S sioux city, NE
My fave miscellar water of all time. I use this sometimes to just refresh my face. Love this one (pink lid) because it doesn’t have oil like the green and blue one. I also use it to remove makeup. Does a great job.
Nancy P.
This is a great way to remove your make up on those lazy days. I usually use the Bioderma to remove my make up but its so hard to find in store. However the Garnier brand is just as good and much better in price.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.