BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?4 Answers
Cindy M.
Tried this as I heard great reviews of this brand of micellar water. I can see how it picks up and cleans the makeup, oils, and dirt that ended up on my face for the day. After cleaning my face with this, my skin feels great-clean and refreshed.
Yasmin B.
This product really does take off all your make-up and doesn't irritate the skin. It is a very inexpensive way to take care of your skin and take off your makeup
mikayla s.
This product firms my face while moisturising and removing my makeup. My mom pointed this out to me (lame I know)
I still have this product and i use it occasionally, I no have makeup eraser that i tend to use more. I love this product and it takes off EVERY product you use, including your waterproof mascara
alex y.
I don't like this product it made my skin look greasy. it was extremely disappointing. it made my sensitive skin burn when applied. i bought this one and won't purchase again. this whole product needs to be rethought.
Fatima Ezzahra F.
Rome
If you ever use Boiderma this one is just do the same job but it's so cheap than boiderma. Even with mascara waterproof or fondation full cover or long lasting lip stick .
The best thing that I love that keep your skin moisturize and not oily .
Sarah K.
North Canton, OH
My go to water cleaner is French and when I finally ran out of my stash I had bought, I was very sad. When beauty lines started introducing the micellar water concept to the states I was ecstatic. This brand and type rival my French one everyday.
Lindsey B.
Hoover, AL
This is great, more affordable alternative to bioderma. I am not a huge fan of either product (mainly because I prefer wipes), but they both get the job done. I would recommend this as an affordable micellar water.
Miriam L.
Danville
this micellar water is perfect for when removing mascara! super gentle on the eyes! and for such a big bottle the price is to die for! i have used this product so many times that ive gone through 5+ bottles!!
Kari H.
Monrovia, MD
I used to use the simple micellar and the Sephora micellar waters and I loved both but since trying this when it became available here in the states I've fallen in love with the Garnier one because it does a much better job at removing makeup than the other two. This does a pretty good job at removing waterproof makeup but the blue bottle does a much better job at that but this pink bottle does not leave a residue behind. You can't beat the price on this either you get so much more for your money than the Simple or the Sephora one and those two are also reasonably priced but since this one does have a lot more product and does a much better job at removing makeup that I don't think I'll repurchase the other two and just stick with this one for now.
Hailey S.
Greensburg, KY
This product takes your makeup off so well and so quickly! After I apply this I don't even have to wash it off because it doesn't leave a sticky film, just a fresh and clean face!!! I love it and definitely recommend!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.