BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Cathy K.
Los Angeles, CA
Old dog - new tricks. My daughter is a professional makeup artist in Hollywood, so she really knows her stuff. After seeing her purchase the Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water multiple times I finally caught on that this might be a good product for me to try. When I applied it the first time, I was surprised just how much grime and makeup it was able to remove. It didn't strip my skin of oils, so that stripped and dry feeling wasn't there. I also find that using it for every day regular cleansing of my skin (without makeup) removes dirt and grit one wouldn't think would be there, but happens naturally, just by living in the big cities. This is now a regular in my arsenal of products that help me maintain a more youthful appearance, and you know we ALL want that!
Alyssa P.
Lithia, FL
My new fave! This water is absolutely amazing. It does everything you need in one. It was great for a late night when you have absolutely no energy to wash your face and take off your make up. It is so convenient.
Denise M.
Avondale, AZ
This product did remove all of the makeup however it is alittle too oily. I would recommend the Simply one. However, it does do the job of removing makeup its just how you prefer your skin to find after cleansing .
Alyssa C.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I absolutely love this stuff. This is the first product that I've used to take my makeup off that I 1. Don't have to shake vigorously to mix up the OIL that's in it and 2. Doesn't make my.skin feeling oily after I've used it. I don't get why makeup removers are packed with oil, when that's usually the last thing you want to be running all.over your face...and then will say you don't have to rinse. LOL. But Garnier has really put out a great product that I will continue using. And it's not specifically for removing makeup, I use it through out the day just to get oil and dirt out of my pores. I have the pink one, and I love it. Definitely a must if you haven't used it yet, or have been thinking about it....
Laura W.
Collinsville, OK
One of the better micellar waters out there. I'm on my third bottle, and it hasn't failed me yet. I highly recommend this one over the "waterproof" one though, and this does take off waterproof mascara too. I'm a makeup artist, and this is always in my kit.
Denisa U.
This thing right here removes make up with such an easy it's not a drag to remove your makeup after a long day or night. It works great with my skin specially since my skin can be sensitive to some makeup removers.
Anna L.
This review is for the Garnier Micellar Water that is NOT for waterproof makeup. (In other words I'm reviewing the just the normal micellar water).

I love this product to the moon and back! I have dry but acne-prone skin and this micellar water is fabulously gentle and efficient. I typically use it at night after I've washed my face to achieve a soft, clean finish and I use it in the morning as a mild toner. There is plenty of product in the bottle. To use, I squirt a small amount of product onto a cotton round and wipe it all over my face. I sometimes do more then one application at a time to ensure a nice, clean result.
Melissa W.
Olathe, KS
I've been using this micellar water for about three months and I think it's great. It's nice to clean my face before I put makeup on, but it doesn't irritate and dry out my skin before I put a bunch of products on.
Brieanna S.
Cleveland, OH
I was so excited to try this stuff out, because the ads make it look amazing. I bought a travel size just for a trial, and I was less than impressed with it. It did take my makeup off, but I felt I still had to do a lot of rubbing in my eye area (and that's the last place I want to do that!) And it just didn't leave my face feeling as cleansed as I would have hoped. I do plan to experiment with what I use to apply it ( I have tried cotton balls, which were terrible, and a paper towel which was pretty okay), but overall I will continue my search for a good makeup remover/cleanser and not purchase this product again.
delaney g.
this is an awesome product that is very soothing to my skin and has sort of a weird calming effect in my opinion. i think the packaging is very simple and pleasant and i would definitely get this product again.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.