BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?4 Answers
Cynthia Z.
My absolute favorite cleanser. If I'm feeling lazy or just want to double check my face is clean after cleanser, I'll use this and it's non oily so it's perfect! Also perfect for cleansing my face during the summer.
Lauren T.
Queen creek , AZ
This stuff is amazing, especially if you have eye lash extensions. The price is amazing and this bottoms has lasted me so long. It's super gentle on the skin and doesn't irritate it at all. I totally recommend.
Hayden S.
Greeneville, TN
I will use this as a cleanser and as a sometimes toner before my make up on the days I haven’t been running. It’s really great !! It does wonders at removing make up without stripping the ph of your skin and leaving it balanced !! Highly recommend.
Destiny J.
Attica, KS
This stuff is amazing and wipes my makeup right off and it doesn't leave any type of film on my skin afterwards. It wipes off matte lipsticks and eyeshadows and mascaras and eyeliners without any problem at all.
Kelly G.
I love all these micellar waters and have had great luck with them and a cotton round. Makeup removes easily and gently without rubbing your eyes forever. The blue bottled product is my favorite. Would recommend.
Cindy T.
I have to say when I saw this , I really wanted to try it so I did, I think it did a good job taking off my makeup before this I was only washing my face with body soap and omg after using this it saw how much makeup was left behind so I was impressed.
Samantha Q.
Escondido, CA
I have tried all of the varieties of this micellar water and I really love the pink and green. I can’t tell too much of a difference but I just liked the way they both worked really well. The blue one also works but I found these to work better for my skin type
MacKenzie N.
Oneonta, AL
This was a great product for removing eye makeup without having to scrub my eyes. I was disappointed that it left an oily film. I had to wash my face after using it. I would recommend this for removing makeup. This product cannot replace face wash..
Desirae G.
Zapata , TX
I've tried other ones but this is by far my favorite! Definitely worth the money, it wasn't very expensive so it flew past my expectations! I love it and I will definitely purchase again once my bottle finishes!
Taylor W.
This product is a great way to remove makeup in a more gentle manner without aggravating sensitive skin. I also feel it removes a lot of my makeup too - whereas many makeup removing wipe brands have left my face with a decent layer of makeup after using.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.