BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Bekah L.
Louisville
I’ve been using this micellar water for over a year and it’s changed my life. I use it morning and night and it has made my skincare routine effortless. I’ve recommended this product to at least 10 people and have gotten them all hooked. This is an essential product for anyone!
Adelina K.
It cleanses your skin perfectly and it doesn't feel sticks at all. It reduces breakouts and it lasts *for ever*. I never had a micellar cleansing water that is as good as this one. I would totally recommend it and I would buy it again.
Debbie B.
Halls, TN
I use this every morning instead of washing my face with a cleanser. It works really well, cleaning anything left over from the night before. It is very gentle & leaves my skin feeling fresh & moisturized. I will definitely repurchase.
ALEXANDRA P.
Las Vegas, NV
Love how this helps take my makeup off when I’m not in the mood to use a makeup wipe. Doesn’t feel like it is getting my skin completely clean though. Wish the packaging was smaller because this is a pain to carry around when I need it
Katelyn P.
Pillager
Love love love this product when I'm feeling lazy or in a rush to take my makeup off! I'm very picky about makeup remover and I love it! Takes all of my makeup off & my mascara comes off so easy plus it leaves my face feeling clean!
Carla M.
This product is very affordable and it does remove makeup and makes me feel refreshed and feeling clean. I bought it at target and it's very gentle on the skin. It's for all skin types and i do recommend that you go buy this product!
Aryanna M.
Bozeman
This is a good drugstore makeup remover for the price it's set at. Although it gets the job done, there can be room for improvement. This product may not work on all skin types, I have sensitive skin and it kind of irritated my skin.
Apnett T.
Brooklyn
This it's pretty good. This removed of makeup and clean the face I use the first time to use. I like it I recommend to avert body it's good clearance it's clear it's effective. To the face and clean the all face to. The garnier I would like to recommend
Denise P.
This is my go to makeup remover, doesn't irritate my skin whats so ever! It attracts dirt, oil and makeup and if feels refreshing. My makeup comes off like butter with this. And the great thing about it, is that its very inexpensive!
Erika P.
Webster, NY
If you haven’t tried Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 - you are missing out. I use this to wash my face before bed, midday or after a workout. I feel so clean, so fresh! It’s perfect for when you don’t have water or when you don’t have any soap!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.