BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Karla C.
I think this is the makeup remover on top these days. I like it because it removes mascara and water proof makeup without making so much effort or hurting your face. I totally recommend this product
Dayana V.
You guys need this in your life!!! This micellar water literally takes EVERYTHING off. It makes it so much easier to remove my makeup. It's very gentle on the skin, doesn't have a scent, and very inexpensive. I'll definitely repurchase
Tatiana S.
Des Plaines, IL
Nice product. I like this very much. All my friends love it too. When I tried it I was satisfied a lot. Nice packaging. I will buy it again and again for me and like gifts for my friends. I will recommend this product to my friends
Rie C.
New Albany, IN
The only way I clean my Face!! It doesn’t try out my skin or leave a gross residue on it. Just nice, fresh, and clean skin. I love seeing how dirty my cotton ball gets and that it’s actually pulling dirt from my pores without pain!
Monique S.
My go to make up remover! I love that I can use very little product and it takes off most of my make up with one cotton pad! Also a big plus; it removes waterproof mascara like a dream! Definitely recommend this to friends and family
Melody G.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
I like to use this as a 2nd step in removing my make up after a cleansing clothe. It helps to make sure it's all removed. I do rinse just for a clean slate before my next step. It doesn't burn my eyes.
kaitlyn t.
stark
this makeup remover works wonders!! i had a full face of makeup on and it removed it all. this is a very gentle product that leaves your face very moisturized. i had bought my product from target and i would definitely buy it again.
Magaly O.
Sacramento, CA
I love this product to remove makeup. I use it in different ways. one way is to use it first to remove my makeup, then I wash my face with a cleanser to get deep into my pores. the second way is I wash my face with my regular cleanser and then wipe my face with this to remove any impurities. Even after washing my face with soap and water, it's amazing to see thr icky stuff left behind. This does a great job to remove it all! To be honest, when I'm exhausted from a long day, I only use this product to remove makeup and cleanse. The bottle claims it's no rince and no harsh rubbing required. That is true! It even takes off my mascara and eye makeup with little effort. I absolutely love this stuff.
Katie B.
highland , IN
i recently just purchased this product and i love it already. it is light weight and easily removes makeup. i'm a first time user and saw this at target and thought i'd give it a shot, now i love it!
Rosa R.
I bought this at CVS and i wash my brushes with it! I really like how it smells and leaves all my brushes really clean! I have definitely recommend this to more than one person! I am a half customer!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.