BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Natalie M.
This product makes my face feel so fresh and cleans the makeup right off. I think the packaging and that you get a good amount in the bottle. It lasts a while. It is very effective and doesn't cause irritation at all. I would definitely buy this product again.
Vanessa V.
I love this makeup remover, It reminds me a lot of the Clinique makeup remover. It works great, It gets rid of all the makeup without harsh rubbing. I recommend this one, I have gotten two bottles. I love it!
Shauna E.
Long Beach, CA
I love this product! It does a really great job at taking off eye makeup. It is a must have for all makeup kits. I will definitely buy this product again. I would highly recommend this product to others to try
Carrie D.
I was skeptical about adding "water" into my skin routine but I found this product exceptionally refreshing and I love reaching for it. Takes off your makeup easily and leaves skin feeling clean to the touch. Great price point for this product!
rosmira alejandra H.
Florida, FL
eSTA agua micelar cumple lo que proemete, no son promesas vacias. realmente con un solo algodon puedo quitar todo el maquillaje de mi rostro, tiene un muy buen precio y un olor que no molesta, su empaque es resustente no se rompe con facilidad , lo recomiendo
Christina L.
Grand Blanc, MI
This is become I mean go to face wash so fast so simple put it on a cotton swab wipe it on your face and you're good to go you do not even have to rinse this off if you don't want. I recommend this to every women.
Hope B.
High Point, NC
My new favorite facial product! No need for 100 different kinds of makeup removal products because this one does it all! It's gentle but it gets the job done without leaving your face feeling oily or greasy!
Imani T.
Yonkers
I reason i rate this product 5 stars because it is very versatile. I use it as a make up remover and also a brush cleaner. I am a makeup artist and if i need to reuse a brush for a different color i just use his product to clean off the old color, i purchased this from rite aid, i dont remember how much though. hope this review helped.
Yuleyd V.
San Jose, CA
I like it !!! Make up is off in 123. I am actually running low so I will deff have to restock on this product. I recommend everyone to try it out. You won't regret it. It's very gentle on the eyes and skin.
Aishah B.
Rosedale, NY
Love this item. Takes off everything. This removes stuff that wipes or even washing your face didn't remove. The price is great for the size. I purchased mine from target and it's basically empty at the moment.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.