BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Melissa M.
Las Vegas, NV
Such a fast and easy way to take off your makeup. I just put some on a cotton ball and it genuinely takes the majority of my makeup off. Especially the mascara and lots of eyeliner I like to wear. Great product.
Jessica V.
I seriously love Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1! A friend of mine recommended it to me and I was sold. This product easily removes my waterproof eyeliner, which is amazing. No fuss or anything. Definitely try it out!
Kassi H.
Love this product! It does a really great job at getting makeup off and not leaving any behind. It will get waterproof mascara off but you need to let it sit on your eyes for a minute so your not scrubbing it off.
Savannah H.
Lancaster, CA
I finally tried this product to take off my makeup. The packaging is typical nothing fancy which is fine I'm still in my first bottle. This does what it says it does, it's effective I would definitely buy again!
Fatima Ezzahra F.
Rome
If you ever use Boiderma this one is just do the same job but it's so cheap than boiderma. Even with mascara waterproof or fondation full cover or long lasting lip stick .
The best thing that I love that keep your skin moisturize and not oily .
Vanessa V.
I love this makeup remover, It reminds me a lot of the Clinique makeup remover. It works great, It gets rid of all the makeup without harsh rubbing. I recommend this one, I have gotten two bottles. I love it!
mikayla s.
This product firms my face while moisturising and removing my makeup. My mom pointed this out to me (lame I know)
I still have this product and i use it occasionally, I no have makeup eraser that i tend to use more. I love this product and it takes off EVERY product you use, including your waterproof mascara
Miriam L.
Danville
this micellar water is perfect for when removing mascara! super gentle on the eyes! and for such a big bottle the price is to die for! i have used this product so many times that ive gone through 5+ bottles!!
Lindsey B.
Hoover, AL
This is great, more affordable alternative to bioderma. I am not a huge fan of either product (mainly because I prefer wipes), but they both get the job done. I would recommend this as an affordable micellar water.
Yasmin B.
This product really does take off all your make-up and doesn't irritate the skin. It is a very inexpensive way to take care of your skin and take off your makeup
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.