BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Samantha B.
I loved using this to take off my makeup. It didn't irritate my skin and dry it out but it works so good. I have dry skin and it didn't over dry it. Its a good price and you can find it everywhere.
Mimi F.
This is a very good cleansing water. It removes your makeup, cleans your face and leaves it refreshed. It’s not harsh at all and can be used on all skin types. It’s oil free and never clogs my pores. Just pour a bit on a cotton pad and clean away.
Megan B.
I have really sensitive skin so I was Leary of using an oil. I actually really liked it! It didn't leave an oily residue on my face or make me break out. Overall I liked the product but I don't know if I would continue to buy it
Morgan S.
Newark, OH
Love this, never makes my face feel oily. Very effective, makes my skin feel cleansed, I would repurchase again. There is no scent and I appreciate that, I think that makes its so gentle on my skin. Would recommend to friends.
Kaitlyn B.
Fairfield, OH
I love love love this product! i was so sick of buying make up remover wipes, now I just make my own using this water! Works so well, gets rid of all my make up. Lasts so much longer than wipes, so it saves me money AND it makes my skin feel so much cleaner!
Elizabeth B.
Amarillo, TX
Love this stuff i have tried so many make up removing stuff and most burned when i used them or didn't remove of my makeup but this goes smooth and cleans very without the burning and itching
Brittany C.
Tarawa Terrace, NC
Clean skin AND removes eye makeup Without rubbing, oils, or irritated eyes! Great value, a whole bottle has lasted everynight for about 4 months! Eliminated 3 other makeup removers and cleansers!
Adna M.
This is one of the most amazing products that I have ever used in my life. I have sensitive skin, so I don't tolerate any kind of chemicals in my skin care products. This product is something special. Has no smell, cleans every pore to perfection, cleans mascara completely, doesn't burn your skin. Definitely a product that I will buy again and probably continue using in the future. Not to mention it's affordable price. All stars for this miracle maker!
Crystal M.
Albuquerque, NM
Garnier Micellar Water is my go to face cleanser! It is great and cleansing and removing makeup -- even the toughest mascara and bulletproof liquid lipstick. Would definitely recommend to anyone!
Amanda L.
I love Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water! It removes makeup, dirt, and excess oil with ease without feeling like it's deposited any product on the face. It's decently priced for the amount of product you get. I will be repurchasing in the future.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.