BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Nicole M.
Bloomfield, NJ
One of my favorite makeup cleansing products! This facial cleanser not only removes every stitch of makeup in a easy swipe, but it also leaves your skin feeling clean and refreshed every single time. No oily residue afterwards.
Celeste Z.
Berea , OH
I was super excited to get this and it didn't disappoint me. I find it strange how you use it and don't rinse it off your skin. I don't think it removes make up very well and it doesn't leave my skin feeling very fresh either.
Nicole B.
Keeseville, NY
Love this stuff. Take all my stubborn makeup off perfectly. Great value. Lasts forever. I’ve had the same bottle for two months and it’s half gone. Use daily. Purchased from dollar general so you can get it just about anywhere!
Nicole F.
webster
Sp glad I found this product. I used to just use makeup remover wipes to clean my fave at night. I thought I was removing all fort and makeup. I was so wrong. This micellar water removed EVERYTHING. My fave is clean and clear.
Amanda S.
San Marcos, TX
I'm in love with this product very good it's surely gentle on my skin while I'm washing my face off the packaging is okay I bought mine at Walmart for a good price i always recommend to others when asked about a makeup remover
Laura P.
Coventry Twp, OH
this little guy came over from a friend who visited the UK a while ago. This was of course released in the states several month later. I really only use this for eye makeup. This was great – very gentle and removed my stubborn mascara in a snap. Would definitely repurchase
Tierra R.
Emporia, VA
Takes makeup off perfectly, without drying your skin. Definitely has succeeded my expectations and it’s so cheap, and lasts long. So gentle on your skin and I would definitely purchase it again.
Tiffany R.
Amarillo
My favorite makeup remover! Makeup removing power depends on what cloth you use to remove it. Not too great for eye makeup because without having the oils of a regular makeup remover you will have to pull/tug at your eyes more.
Rebecca G.
Dearborn, MI
I use this to take most of my makeup off works well the one with the blue cap has oil in it if that's what you're looking for me personally didn't like that one so I use this one and it gets the job done
Abigail W.
Mooringsport
This is the best make-up remover that I've ever used! I have extremely sensitive skin and it never caused a bad reaction. I think that it's a pretty good deal for the price as well, as it always takes ages for me to use an entire bottle.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.