BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Penelope C.
Hartford, CT
This works all over the face extremely well, however I personally love to use it on my eyes to get stubborn mascara off. I just use it on a cotton round place it on my eyes for a min or two ( give the product a min to work) and wipe away. It comes right off! Love it
Vivian R.
Tucker, GA
My favorite makeup remover! It gets everything off and you don’t have to wash your face right after. You should of course but you don’t have to. The liquid doesn’t dry my skin out and I have dry skin so I’m happy about that. I use this with cotton rounds and the wipes are A1 too.
Diana M.
Manchester, CT
I love that I can remove a full face of make up with just three cotton swabs. It even removes mascara without the harsh rubbing. The only thing I don’t quite like it maybe it’s just for my skin is that it does dry it out slightly. But other than that I think it’s an amazing product I use the all in one for sensitive skin types
Rickelle B.
Des Moines
Great at removing makeup! Didn't dry my skin out and didn't leave a weird residue on my face. I will continue to buy this product again and again. I love the snap on and off lid, some products have screw tops and while messing around and washing your face I end up losing the lid.
Cinthia A.
Moncks Corner , SC
This product is life saver works wonderful and it takes all your makeup away. I bought it Target. It doesn't not leave any residue on. Very effective product and I would recommend this to anyone who don't want to pay a high end product.
Lydia H.
Mt Juliet, TN
I love this stuff! Other makeup removers, especially wipes, really irritate my face and eyes, so this product is a blessing. It easily removes all of my makeup and leaves my face smooth and clean without the irritation I usually get. I'd definitely recommend!
Marggie H.
Dallas, TX
It didn't remove much. Nonscented. There are better micellar waters out there. But you get a lot of product for the price. I guess this is good for no make up days. But I wear a lot of make up when I go out and this wasn't successful! :(
Maliah P.
Spring
This cleanser didn’t fully remove all of my make up I notice that when ever I use another one of my makeup remover towelettes there was still some makeup on it. It was gentle on my sensitive skin and it was an okay cleanser for my acne prone skin but I won’t be buying this again
Oriana O.
Santa Monica, CA
Its an amazing product! Great to take off your makeup and clean your entire face. It has a good value and it worths every penny! I bought it at CVS and i would buy it again without a doubt! One of the best products to take off your makeup
Ashley C.
Lubbock, TX
This is by far the best make up remover I have found! It is reasonably priced and it lasts a long time. A little goes a long way! Gentle on your face and leaves it feeling smooth! I am on my 2nd bottle!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.