BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Shannon L.
East Pembroke, NY
This micellar water is pretty good. It cleans your skin nicely but I feel like you have to really rub it to get eye makeup to come off. The waterproof variety is better at removing eye making though I prefer the non greasy feel of this formula better.
keiry m.
houston
it removed my makeup so easily oh my god.. like with just one swipe... it left my skin kind of dry but the way it remove my makeup really easily it was good.. better than constantly using wipes. i would buy again.
Whitney T.
Vinemont, AL
Miracle in a bottle. I love micellar water! Just apply with a cotton pad and it takes ALL your makeup off. It is definitely worth $8. The packaging is super cute and it has a nice smell.
Joy s.
Humble, TX
This product does the job for me. When I need my waterproof mascara off, this does the job. I have purchased this product twice & it had never let me down. This product leaves my face clean and I'm set for the day.
Frances G.
El Paso, TX
Hands down my favorite makeup remover! I have tried others but I felt like they left my face feeling greasy and I was surprised when this one didn't. A little goes a long way and I definitely will buy and keep buying this!
Laura M.
Bell
It is a very useful product. It does not leave any residue. I have used the product several times. It is an every day product for me with or without makeup. I purchased my gsrnier miscellar water at walmart. I will keep buying it, vrry inexpensive
Shakirra D.
I love the idea of this more than I loved the way it worked for me. It takes a lot of the product to actually wipe off all of my mascara, and I don't use a lot. It also says you don't need to rinse, but I found myself breaking out after a few days of use.
Jessica V.
I seriously love Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1! A friend of mine recommended it to me and I was sold. This product easily removes my waterproof eyeliner, which is amazing. No fuss or anything. Definitely try it out!
Anne F.
New Castle
This stuff is pure magic! I used to use Lancôme makeup remover in the blue tube but this stuff works just as well! Plus, it’s only a fraction of the cost. Simply apply on a cotton ball or makeup cloth and within moments you have a fresh face!
Patty M.
Santa Rosa, CA
This is great for removing makeup! It feels very gentle on the skin! It does seem a little pricey but it's worth it. My face feels extremely clean when I use this product. I would purchase this again! It's great.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.