BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Shay X.
Pennsylvania
I have repurchased this product a million times. I have watched reviews on this product. Such as a review from the YouTuber Tati, but then I used my friends and loved it. I highly recommend! It takes your makeup off in one swipe.
Tessa S.
Cleveland, OH
it definitely does what it claims, takes all your makeup off! just not as quickly as it claims. it usually takes me a couple cotton pads but it doesn't irritate my skin and it smells pretty nice!!
Theodora W.
Garland, TX
This was the first micellar product I heard about and I like it a lot. I have dry skin on my cheeks, so I wanted to switch to an alcohol free toner. It also doubles as a makeup remover so I am fan!
Raquel S.
Harlingen
My go to every lazy night where I don’t want to take extra time removing my make up with coconut oil and other makeup removers! This thing gets the job done! Easy to remove mascara and eye makeup! Already gone through 5 bottles! 😉
Breana A.
It works really good. I use it before or after I take a shower to get rid of the mascara stains. It's my first time using it and it's really smooth. Leaves your face feeling really clean. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Jennifer D.
This stuff is pretty cheap and you get a pretty big bottle, so it's definitely good value. I don't use it on my eyes but I've heard it can sting. It sinks into the skin quite quickly and doesn't leave much of a residue. It's not weak but it's not strong either - I usually have to go over areas twice for a deep clean.
Nicole M.
Stratford, NJ
This product does what it says. It removes the makeup, but leaves a weird film feeling on the face. The hype wasn't that worth it for me. I'll keep using this product for the sake that I bought it.
Maricela H.
I started using this when it first came out due to not being able to use makeup remover wipes anymore because they all stung my eyes (even when I didn't use them on my eyes, even the sensitive remover wipes stung my eyes!)
Let me just tell you.. This stuff is EVERYTHING! I use two round cotton pads to remove all of my makeup. It's definitely a life saver for me, especially those nights when I'm too lazy to wash my face. The one with the pink cap does not remove waterproof makeup but I use an actual eye makeup remover for that. Went to the store last week as I'm almost out and purchased the one with the blue cap, since it claims to remove waterproof makeup. We'll see if it works, but if not, I'll just continue using it as I do with the pink cap bottle. Lasts a long time too. Love!
Danialle B.
Jackson, MI
Recently purchased my second bottle of this at Target. I LOVE THIS REMOVER. I used to use a remover that was oily and left my skin breaking out. The micellar water is perfect for all skin types. It feels like water and doesn't leave any sort of residue. No rinsing needed!
Haley H.
Dundee, FL
This stuff works so good to remove all makeup including eye makeup. The only problem I had, was the weird film feeling it left on my face after i removed all my makeup. I felt like i needed another cleanser to remove that feeling.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.