BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Amy C.
Bolt, WV
LOVE THIS STUFF! It leave my face feeling so clean and removes makeup without any oily or greasy feeling at all. Scent free, feels just like water. I cotton ball and removes makeup and product lasts a long time.
Ava G.
Cornelius
This is one of my favorite skincare products! I use it every night to remove my makeup and almost every morning to refresh my face! I love this sensitive and simple micellar water. I’m already on my third bottle!! This stuff is amazing!
Ellie S.
This is a miracle product! I have skin that is more oily and using this for make up removal really keeps my face clean and fresh. It is very gentle as well and easy to use everyday. I just tried it a week ago and will use it in the future
Daisy O.
I use this on a everyday basis! I used to use make up wipes but when I got introduced to this it saved me more money ! Last a lot more than wipes and it takes off all the make up off and very affordable!
Beatriz H.
Gainesville, FL
Love it! This is the best product for its value. Although I did get it in Italy because it was a lot cheaper. You can get it for $6,96 at Walmart or Amazon. I love it for now, I've been using for 1 week
Rhonda L.
Portage, IN
This Garnier Micellar Water is very refreshing. I got this in sale at CVS. I can't see myself buying this without a sale. This bottle is my first bottle but I can't say I would run out and replace once it's empty.
Belen M.
Brownsville, TX
Good toner! I've been using it for a little while and it has been a good makeup remover! Leaves skin fresh and smooth after applying it to my face! Takes off dirt and makeup in an instant! Really great!
Alex J.
Lexington, KY
love this product. its the only thing I use to take off my makeup before I wash my face at night. The packaging could be improved, but overall it's a great product at a great price for how well it works.
madi :.
Pennsylvania
I love this so much. I makes my skin feel so clean and amazing. I bought it may Walmart. It was $7 and totally worth it. It did, it took off my makeup amazing. The value is perfect. Not pricey at all.
Sofia F.
This product takes off the makeup like magic .makes your face feel.like a babies bum !!! #mygoto its great.for traveling an on the go .even if yo want to refresh your face or take off any oily skin!..
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.