BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Kaitlyn R.
Magnolia, TX
Keeps my skin refreshed and feeling bright after each use! Super gentle and easy around the eyes! I love it and use it every single day! Very inexpensive at the drugstore. I would recommend to anyone!
Lily C.
Ever since I started using this product I will never go back to cleaning my makeup off with makeup removing wipes again. This on a cotton pad cleans off even my strongest liquid lipstick and eyeliners
Sofia F.
This product takes off the makeup like magic .makes your face feel.like a babies bum !!! #mygoto its great.for traveling an on the go .even if yo want to refresh your face or take off any oily skin!..
BRANDY R.
Springfield , MO
Garnier SkinActive All-in-1 has become my go to for makeup removal. It's so quick and painless. No heavy scrubbing is required and it leaves your skin feeling clean afterwards
Deissy D.
Broomfield, CO
I love this cleanser and makeup remover it definitely works amazing for those days that we do cake our face too much. It just removes everything so good I love it. I recommend it definitely give it a try
Amanda B.
Irvine, CA
I love this stuff! I use this every night to take off my makeup then use toner afterwards. It cleanses my face so well and even takes off my eye makeup off well too. It never makes my skin feel irritated like makeup wipes sometimes do.
Araceli P.
I love to use this to remove my makeup when it's not so heavy because it makes it so easy to remove the more simple things like mascara and eyeliner but I wouldn't use it to remove foundation and such.
Jasmine L.
Tulare, CA
I won't use any other makeup remover since I discovered micellar water. I always buy the matte one so it leaves my skin feeling nice if I don't end up washing it before bed. It's perfect for a quick makeup remove OR for deep cleansing.
Kelly R.
Washington, DC
I have sensitive skin so I was nervous using the product. This make up remover did a great job taking off my mascara and my IMPOSSIBLE waterproof lipstick. The bottle is a good travel size and I’m definitely taking it on my next trip.
Heather M.
Marblehead, MA
Absolutely LOVE this makeup remover! It literally melts anything away so easily! No harsh scrubbing needed, even with my waterproof eye makeup. I hold a cotton pad on my eye for a few seconds and wipe everything away. Great value too!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.