BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Elizabeth P.
Phoenix, AZ
Favorite product to remove make or just to clean my face before going to sleep. Make up comes right off just by using a bit. Or you can clean face to remove all dirt off your face before bed time and leave face feeling fresh and clean.
Katie B.
highland , IN
i recently just purchased this product and i love it already. it is light weight and easily removes makeup. i'm a first time user and saw this at target and thought i'd give it a shot, now i love it!
Emma C.
Staffordsvlle, KY
I did not find this very effective. It did not remove my makeup as advertised. It's got a good price but I will it be buying it again. The packing was good, it did not leak. This is not something I'd recommend to family or friends.
Maggie S.
Mitchell, IN
It makes my skin feel glowy and smooth. It works well at getting my face makeup off but i struggle getting my eye makeup off. It is a good value product. I can find it at Walmart so it is convenient.
Linda P.
Katy, TX
Garnier Skin Naturals Micellar Water Make-up Cleanser is great. I purchased it for myself but now the entire family is using it. My son has special needs and won't clean his face properly. The Micellar Water is great in that he can use it and it doesn't bother him at all. It's as gentle as water. It does a great job too!
Katie S.
Awesome micellar water! Takes off all of your makeup and doesn't break your skin out! It also lasts a long time--you don't need a ton of it to take everything off. I will define tally be buying this again!
Karla C.
I think this is the makeup remover on top these days. I like it because it removes mascara and water proof makeup without making so much effort or hurting your face. I totally recommend this product
Cheyenne M.
Wayside, WV
This removes all makeup. Even Kylie Jenners lip kits. And those are impossible. It's cheap and works great, definitely recommended. I use it for my everyday make up use. And I will purchase it again.
Jessie D.
St Simons Is, GA
I love this cleansing water! it does a very good job removing my makeup! It doesn't burn my eyes too bad, but it does a little bit. Definitely left my face feeling clean! Only gave it 4 stars because i like makeup remover wipes more.
Katie M.
Beaver Falls, PA
So, I saw this a few times and eventually decided to give it a try when I couldn't find my usual makeup remover. And I have to say, I'm disappointed.

I was looking forward to this being a gentle cleaner that didn't involve too much rubbing to get the makeup off. It was a gentle formula and didn't bother my skin, but it doesn't remove mascara well. And it's not expensive mascara, either. I leave the soaked cotton disc on my eye for about 10 seconds and it only gets some of it off. I then have to almost scrub my eye, which was a problem I thought this cleanser would eliminate.

Pros: gentle on my eyes and skin, didn't mess with my contacts too much

Cons: doesn't get my mascara off (only works decently for one of the three I use)
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.