BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
ayah a.
Coppell, TX
Makeup cleansers are usually easier in the form of wipes however this one is so much better. It leaves ur skin feeling fresh and glowing. I've used this product many times and it has never failed me!
Jessie D.
St Simons Is, GA
I love this cleansing water! it does a very good job removing my makeup! It doesn't burn my eyes too bad, but it does a little bit. Definitely left my face feeling clean! Only gave it 4 stars because i like makeup remover wipes more.
Victoria W.
Austin
This is my favorite micellar water! I picked this up at Walgreens and fell in love. Very affordable, makes my skin feel totally clean with no residue. I've tried other brands but none are as good for my combo-oily skin as this one.
Linda P.
Katy, TX
Garnier Skin Naturals Micellar Water Make-up Cleanser is great. I purchased it for myself but now the entire family is using it. My son has special needs and won't clean his face properly. The Micellar Water is great in that he can use it and it doesn't bother him at all. It's as gentle as water. It does a great job too!
Lizzy W.
Lees Summit, MO
I like this product, but it wasn't as great as I expected. It was my first time using this product. It was gentle on my skin but I was a little disappointed. It is not worth the effort. I would much rather use facial cleansing wipes.
Katie S.
Awesome micellar water! Takes off all of your makeup and doesn't break your skin out! It also lasts a long time--you don't need a ton of it to take everything off. I will define tally be buying this again!
Lindsey R.
I absolutely LOVE this micellar water. It removes all of the impurities from my pores and I can tell a huge difference after regularly using this product for just a few weeks. Its like I have new skin and I will definitely buy this again.
Katie B.
highland , IN
i recently just purchased this product and i love it already. it is light weight and easily removes makeup. i'm a first time user and saw this at target and thought i'd give it a shot, now i love it!
Magaly O.
Sacramento, CA
I love this product to remove makeup. I use it in different ways. one way is to use it first to remove my makeup, then I wash my face with a cleanser to get deep into my pores. the second way is I wash my face with my regular cleanser and then wipe my face with this to remove any impurities. Even after washing my face with soap and water, it's amazing to see thr icky stuff left behind. This does a great job to remove it all! To be honest, when I'm exhausted from a long day, I only use this product to remove makeup and cleanse. The bottle claims it's no rince and no harsh rubbing required. That is true! It even takes off my mascara and eye makeup with little effort. I absolutely love this stuff.
Natasha O.
Doral, FL
AMAZING PRODUCT. My sister bought it and I decided to try it and it really work, removed all my makeup so gently and left my skin soft. It was very effective and I'd bought it again. #Recommended. :)
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.