BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Jill V.
Boynton Beach, FL
I just started using this product by recommendation, but found it to be very refreshing. I agree with other reviews, it seems odd to not have a smell left behind, but the overall feeling after using the product is wonderful. Will continue with it for now.
ariel y.
Saint Paul, MN
My new favorite way of taking off my makeup !!! It's so easy and simple, I have SUPER sensitive skin. And I used to use neutrogina wipes and it really irritated my skin and left it red and a residue ! But with this it's sooo easy and simple and I love it !! $8
Leslie D.
St Petersburg, FL
I was drawn to this product when I saw it at CVS and purchased it.  I like the way this cleansing water feels as you are applying your skin feels very clean.  However, I found my skin feeling extremely dry after.  I would not buy this version again, however I would like to try the version for all skin types.
Victoria D.
Nesconset, NY
I use this everyday to take my eye makeup off and I can't get enough of it. This replaced all of my other eye makeup removers and I don't think I will go back anytime soon! It is so easy! With a shake of a bottle and a swipe of the face you're set. I love it!
vanessa r.
This is definitely my favorite make up remover! I prefer washing my face rather than just wiping it off at the end of the day but this is my go-to remover when I'm pressed for time. It really does remove stubborn eye make up with no hassle and doesn't irritate the skin at all!
Anna Carolina D.
Brandon, FL
It really helps to deep clean after using my facial cleanser, especially when I wear make up that the facial cleanser or make up remover are not able to remove it all. It feels good after and it doesn't give that stick feeling as other brands I've tried give.
Cindy V.
Fort hood, TX
This is the first miscellar water I've ever tried. I was skeptical because it was a clear liquid & I thought there was no way this would wipe off a full face of makeup. I was wrong! It is amazing & is great at wiping off heavy make up & leaving my skin baby soft & residue free! Definitely recommend this.
Arleene D.
Ontario , CA
I bought this on the recommendation of the Youtuber Nikkia Joy. I fell immediately in love with this within seconds. I love how gentle it is to remove my makeup without any painful burning or irritation. Plus it left my skin feeling so smooth, clean and fresh. Love love love this product.
Melissa P.
I was always a Neutrogena girl when it came to removing makeup. When this launched, I was excited to try it. It is my new go to! I love how quick this removes any type of makeup even waterproof. Leaves my face feeling fresh after which is always a plus for me.
Lupe B.
Alhambra , CA
One of my favorite micellar cleansing waters. It does not really have a scent and works great! It removes all makeup, even my waterproof mascara. It can be purchased in many places, but I find the best price for it at Target, instead of drug stores. I know it's a little less at Walmart, but I do not have a local store. I would definitely recommend this product.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.