BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?3 Answers
Kimberly L.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Yaaaaas girl! This is a holy grail product for me. I've used the ever famous bioderm micellar water and I prefer this over that a million times. Because it's water it's very gentle on the skin and not over drying. It also goes a great job at removing waterproof makeup.
Felina D.
Mason, TX
Hands down most gentle & best makeup remover out there! It gets rid of my waterproof mascara without making it difficult. It's affordable & is better than the expensive brands in my opinion. I will be repurchasing once I run out!
Haley C.
Canton, OH
I love this stuff I have sensitive skin on my face and this stuff I have not had any problems with irritating my face. I like how you can use a cotton square and get off all your makeup and don’t need to rinse and you lr face is left feeling soft and isn’t oily.
Madelyn C.
This left my skin feeling great! It's perfect for a quick and easy cleanse. It worked as well as I assumed it would for a good price. I purchased this product at Walmart in my local town and there is always room for improvement!
Jennifer H.
Ames, IA
I have nothing bad to say about this! It takes off my makeup and refreshes my face. It seems to last a while and the price is worth it. I think I have bought it twice. I just wish it counted as washing my face but that's our skins fault for needing so many steps haha!
Breezy J.
Birmingham
I just bought his product about a month ago and I love it. It really breaks down the makeup before the actual cleanse of the skin. It's lightweight and very forgiving on the skin. It's very inexpensive I HIGHLY recommend it!!!
Emma V.
Kissimmee, FL
Sometimes makeup wipes can irritate my skin if I'm using them one day after another after another. Micellar water does wonders for my skin. It melts away the makeup and I feel like it gets deeper into my pores than the wipes do.
Alexis D.
Perkasie, PA
In love with this product! I heard so much about micellar water and wanted to give it a try. Easily removes eye and face makeup and doesn't require additional cleansing. Doesn't contain oil like most other eye makeup removers.
Priscilla R.
Cathedral Cty, CA
At first I was iffy about this but I'm really surprised about it since it's very gentle to your skin! Definitely meet my expectations and a very cheap price. Buying my second bottle and only wished it came in a bigger bottle !
Amanda T.
Rye Brook, NY
I was a skeptic but this stuff is the real deal. Gently cleanses my skin and works better than other makeup removers and cleansers. I prefer this one (pink cap) because it's oil free and it still takes off my waterproof mascara.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.