BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Maria M.
Latham, NY
For that price, it's an awesome makeup remover. I have 3-in-1 that removes waterproof makeup too and it really works great. One thing I don't like about it, that you have to shake the bottle really well, otherwise it might leave your face oily.
Vivian T.
Hilo, HI
I really don't understand the hype with this product. I bought it recently for my trip to vegas just to try since I have read so many positive reviews on this product. This product barely removed any of my make up. For my waterproof mascara, I would hold a gotten pad with the product for 1-2 mins and there was still make up. I was not the only one that was disappointed in this product. Several of the girls I went with even agreed with me and they've used the product prior to our Vegas trip. Super disappointed and would not recommend this product to anyone.

The only thing I would use this product for is probably after my double cleansing, I could use this before my toner to make sure my face is super clean but I do not like the residual feeling that it leaves behind. It actually makes me feel like I should go wash my face again.
Rai N.
Queens
This one is awesome product. You can remove eye makeup, face makeup and lip makeup. And you don’t have to use other cash wash. It is so good. After removing my makeup with this my face is glowing. Feel soft skin. Really a good product.i recommend everyone to use it.
Katie C.
Absolutely love this product! I use it morning and night; even if I’m not wearing makeup. Gives a nice clean base to apply moisturizer and serums!! Always have a spare bottle!
Francesca M.
Golden, Co
The first and only micellar water I have tried. It does such a good job of taking all my makeup off my face without the hassle of using a cleanser. Even when cleanser doesn’t take everything off I can use this to take off any excess. Huge fan!
Stephanie B.
I am very impressed with this Micellar Water from Garnier. It does a great job at removing makeup, great for sensitive skin and it truly feels like water. I am a die hard Bioderma fan and was not expecting to like this as much as I do. I usually buy the largest bottle (500ml) of Bioderma which usually cists around $15. The Garnier Micellar Water is only 400ml but cost around $12 at CVS. I did not buy the "waterproof" version but I find it removed my mascara very well (I do not wear waterproof).
Jennifer L.
Hands down best micellar water on the market. Always ALWAYS gets even the hardest of liners and mascaras off for me. I think they could do better packaging just because I always end up spilling a ton of product when trying to use some. But for the price point I think I can live.. the product inside itself is worth the mess.
Caity B.
Buffalo, NY
I use it to take off my makeup. It gets the job done (except mascara sometimes) and doesn’t leave my skin dry or oily. I would recommend this one over the blue bottle (supposed to remove waterproof makeup) this one leave my skin a tad oily.
Hetal P.
Daleville, AL
Love love love miceller to
Remove make up! Such a easy and safe way in my opinion. Sometimes depending on how much make up I am wearing it removes with one wipe. I love how it doesn’t leave me feeling greasy! See recommend to remove Make up
Ellie S.
This is a miracle product! I have skin that is more oily and using this for make up removal really keeps my face clean and fresh. It is very gentle as well and easy to use everyday. I just tried it a week ago and will use it in the future
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.