BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Hayley M.
Indianapolis, IN
Love using this at the end of the night to get excess makeup off my face. I just apply it to a cotton round and rub it over my face. Not easy to travel with but I know the brand has travel sizes available.
Gabriela P.
Lowell , MA
This is the perfect make up remover everyone needs! I was super impressed with how much makeup still stays on my face even after washing it! I grab a cotton pad and soak it in this water and the rest of my make up comes right off! So great!
Amanda W.
Love this product to remove my makeup, it's gentle on the skin and doesn't burn on the eyes. Also helps with acne prone skin. The packaging is a big large to store but you get a lot of product to use and you don't have to rebuy all the time
Nichelle J.
I use this product every morning and night to clean my face and I absolutely love it! It removes makeup so easily and leaves my face so clean and smooth but a little dry so I follow up with a moisturizer.
Erica D.
Citra, FL
This does wonders for removing makeup and it does not leave your skin feeling gross and skin, it actually feels just like water only more effective. It's a great price for a huge bottle, I recommend this and will continue to buy
Juliana M.
Pomona, CA
Gently removes makeup without leaving behind any greasiness or buildup. Easy to use, just apply to a small cotton ball/pad. Affordable and available at most retailers. Would definitely recommend to anyone from beginners to skin care experts.
Rebekah M.
Hazel Green, AL
It's not the greatest for me it left a greasy finish. But I still use it when I run out of my other stuff. The price is great if you want a decent drugstore micellar water. I bought it from WalMart.  I probably wont buy it again after its gone though.
Antonella R.
Sunrise Fl
it is incredibly good clean and it refreshes your face to depth I do not change it for anything I have used it for almost a year and I have noticed improvements in my skin
Stephanie B.
I am very impressed with this Micellar Water from Garnier. It does a great job at removing makeup, great for sensitive skin and it truly feels like water. I am a die hard Bioderma fan and was not expecting to like this as much as I do. I usually buy the largest bottle (500ml) of Bioderma which usually cists around $15. The Garnier Micellar Water is only 400ml but cost around $12 at CVS. I did not buy the "waterproof" version but I find it removed my mascara very well (I do not wear waterproof).
Taylor V.
Lebanon, KY
This product does what it says it's going to do. It removes make up very well but for some reason it leaves a oily film on my face. I don't want to have to wash my face to get the face wash off of my face.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.