BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Maria M.
Latham, NY
For that price, it's an awesome makeup remover. I have 3-in-1 that removes waterproof makeup too and it really works great. One thing I don't like about it, that you have to shake the bottle really well, otherwise it might leave your face oily.
Daisy V.
Lake Elsinore
I’ve been using the micellar cleaning water all in 1 and it not only clears my skin of any left over makeup but when I’m super tired at night and don’t wanna wash my face I have this at my side table and I can go to bed feeling clean and comfortable!
Rai N.
Queens
This one is awesome product. You can remove eye makeup, face makeup and lip makeup. And you don’t have to use other cash wash. It is so good. After removing my makeup with this my face is glowing. Feel soft skin. Really a good product.i recommend everyone to use it.
Priscilla V.
I bought this at ulta and it’s really great ! It removes makeup so easy and it doesn’t make your skin hurt. I have sensitive skin and I have used makeup removing wipes and I felt like it irritated my skin. This cleanser will make your life easier.
Yuliana F.
Best micellar water I've tried so far. This one doesn't leave your skin feeling oily like others do. The waterproof version of this( the blue one) does. I would say this one takes off your makeup just as good at the waterproof labeled one.
Gabriela P.
Lowell , MA
This is the perfect make up remover everyone needs! I was super impressed with how much makeup still stays on my face even after washing it! I grab a cotton pad and soak it in this water and the rest of my make up comes right off! So great!
Amanda W.
Love this product to remove my makeup, it's gentle on the skin and doesn't burn on the eyes. Also helps with acne prone skin. The packaging is a big large to store but you get a lot of product to use and you don't have to rebuy all the time
Chyanne C.
Canon City, CO
This is honestly one of the best micellar waters I have tried! It is very gentle on the skin yet effective. It melts your makeup right off. Leaves no residue on the skin which is a huge plus especially for your pores!! Highly recommend
Hayley M.
Indianapolis, IN
Love using this at the end of the night to get excess makeup off my face. I just apply it to a cotton round and rub it over my face. Not easy to travel with but I know the brand has travel sizes available.
Crystal M.
Albuquerque, NM
Garnier's Micellar Water is my go to facial cleanser/makeup remover. Just pour a little on your cotton pad and wipe across your face. It removes the most bulletproof liquid lipstick and waterproof mascara!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.