BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Whitney T.
Vinemont, AL
Miracle in a bottle. I love micellar water! Just apply with a cotton pad and it takes ALL your makeup off. It is definitely worth $8. The packaging is super cute and it has a nice smell.
Maegan M.
Waco
This product is at a great price point and is heaven sent! It takes off my makeup and cleanses my skin at once. I love it in the towelette form. It’s so easy and convenient plus it makes me feel clean and not greasy or like there is a film on my face.
Emily F.
Hindman, KY
This product is a nice mild cleanser. I wear a full face of makeup so it didn't get all my makeup off. I like using this after a day at home, to refresh my skin before going in with a heavier cleanser. It's cheap and not heavily scented so I like it.
Mel M.
Lemont, IL
Great for removing makeup, however does not remove all in one go. I go over my face twice and that typically removes all of the remaining makeup. This would be great even for someone who does not wear makeup (I use it in the morning and can see the oils and dirt that have accumulated just from sleeping). Super cheap for the amount of product you get
Jennifer A.
This product is so amazing it cleans my face and all my face make up off instantly!
This product is amazing for everyday use it doesn't burn or hurt your eyes it just does it's job and you don't need a whole much it cleans and also hydrates your skin
Madison B.
North hills , CA
This stuff is amazing I've bought it twice already and it literally takes every bit of makeup off and doesn't leave your skin oily. It's my favorite makeup remover for my eye makeup. I used to use makeup wipes but now I will always use this product.
Shakirra D.
I love the idea of this more than I loved the way it worked for me. It takes a lot of the product to actually wipe off all of my mascara, and I don't use a lot. It also says you don't need to rinse, but I found myself breaking out after a few days of use.
Taylor W.
This product is a great way to remove makeup in a more gentle manner without aggravating sensitive skin. I also feel it removes a lot of my makeup too - whereas many makeup removing wipe brands have left my face with a decent layer of makeup after using.
Shawanna C.
Use to pass this up all the time in target and didn't want to try it until oldest sister told me how good it was and she had some! So I snuck using some of hers and now Im in love with this product it's not oily and it really gets the make up off!!
Kacey L.
I really enjoy this. I purchase it at the drugstore on sale and have used it everyday since. It doesn't leave your skin feeling oily but does feel clean. Sometimes in the evening I'll use a makeup wipe and this and won't even need to wash my face.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.