BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Burklee M.
Tallahassee
This takes makeup off well, and doesn't hurt my face or make it red. (I have pretty sensitive skin.) One thing I don't like is that if you don't thoroughly wash your face with water and soap after using this, your face has a film left on it that is very bothersome.
Angel B.
Upland, CA
This miceller Water cleanser is great for all skin types. It cleans your face and takes off makeup. My skin feels very soft after I use it. It does not leave a residue after use.
Brittany D.
New Braunfels, TX
For a while I was using this product every day to remove eye makeup. Since I have started oil cleansing I don't need it nearly as much. It is great if you have sensitive skin and need something to take off waterproof eyeliner or mascara. I purchased mine at Walmart.
Tamara H.
Pomona, CA
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS MAKEUP REMOVER SO MUCH.

I use to just use the Neutrogena Makeup Remover Wipes, but after my friend introduced me to this product, I rarely ever use the wipes anymore.

This makeup remover is amazing. It wholly removes ALL of your makeup in little as two swipes across your face. It removes eye makeup 100% after a few swipes. Usually on the first swipe, even water proof eye makeup is already gone. I love this because I don't have to worry about leftover eye makeup still being there and smudging and I don't have to struggle to remove any 'between the crease' makeup.

It is rejuvenating to the skin and you don't even need to rinse your face after you remove the makeup. If only I had found this product sooner, I would have saved so much money.

For the price, it is very inexpensive and affordable. It comes in a pretty big container, enough to last you a few months I would guess. I don't use it often because I rarely put on makeup, but it has been lasting me a while now.

I recommend this product to anyone looking to buy an affordable makeup remover that actually gets the job done!
Georgia M.
I loved that this remover and cleanser didn't leave any residue on my skin, but it didn't do too great of a job removing my eye makeup the first few swipes.  I bought this at Walgreens for about $6, so for such a cheap and accessible product I'm not too displeased.
Shannon O.
This is my one and only makeup remover right now. You can get this from Walmart or Target plus the other drugstores and it's so great! I don't wear makeup that is tough to remove anyway but it really gets it off in one quick motion and doesn't bother my eyes or skin at all
Emily R.
Tulsa
This product is great at removing makeup. It's a great price and it really gets the job done. You can even use it as a cleanser if you dnot have one readily available. I'm on my 4th bottle and I'm definitely going to buy another one when I run out. Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Samantha C.
Tempe, AZ
One of my favorite micellar waters, and I love that it isn't super expensive either. A lot of the ones on the market can be super expensive and I don't really understand why. It doesn't always take everything off, I think it depends on how much I have on that day.
Yareli A.
Chicago
IT IS GREAT!!! I love it. I've been buying this product for the last couple of months and I would keep buying it. It met my expectations and im sure she'll meet yours. Gotta say it doesn't work that well taking off your mascara but other than that it's really good
Alexandra O.
Rancho Cucamonga
Really enjoy this stuff for days I'm not wearing makeup for a little pick me up to make me feel a little refreshed! I have bought multiple bottles of this and also like to use it as my eye makeup remover but it does not take all your makeup off if using this only.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.