BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • How long does this last if I use it everyday?4 Answers
Thais B.
Oakland , CA
I have been using this product for a while now and it's great. It just doesn't work very well for removing eyes make up. I was used to use wipes for make up remover and it wasn't gentle for my skin as this product is. Besides the quality, the price is really affordable.
Amanda R.
Pasadena
Great with removing dirt and makeup from my face and is not to harsh of my skin since I have sensitive skin it doesn't dry it out and helps take away the dirt without being to harsh. This is my go to makeup remover every time. I definitely recommend this !
Meghan N.
Lexington, KY
I cannot rave about this product enough! I use this micellar water every night to remove my makeup and clean my face. Nothing gets my makeup off as well as this product. I will not use anything else! Doesn't leave my face feeling oily, just fresh and clean.
Brandy M.
Purchased at: CVS
It gets the job done and comes in handy. it is effective and it’s very gentle on the face. it does not have a weird smell and it is not pricey you can usually find them on sale. I would recommend to others.
Carol C.
Bronx, NY
Esto no puede faltar desde que la descubri es lo unico que me agrada para remover mi makeup. Es super eficiente me gusta mucho deja mi piel limpia y sin grasa. Pense que no hiba hacer tan buena pero me equivoque es excelente se las recomiendo y no es cara
Kori L.
I accidentally stumbled upon this product. I was given it for free by an acquaintance. & fell in love w it. I never really like the Micellar Cleansing Water from any brand but this one really takes allllll my makeup off. Doesnt matter if its a paper towel, makeup wipe, cotton swab etc, it takes it off!
April T.
Metropolis, IL
I use this Micellar Water twice a day and I love it!!!! As a make up artist, I am constantly trying new looks out on myself. This product pays for itself! It has never been easier to find a rad make up remover that doesn't burn your face, dry your skin out, or have an overwhelming and stron fragrance.
Janna R.
Groton, MA
This is a good micellar water. I use it when applying makeup to clean up mascara, eyeliner, etc. and it gets the job done. I don't think I'll repurchase as I prefer the Simple® Micellar Water Cleanser, but it's still a great product for the price.
Yolanda V.
I just recently started using this and so far so good. I'm a wipe person myself so it will take some time to start solely using this but I will get there. I originally bought this to clean my lash extensions but realized I like it to remove my eye makeup too!
Taylor M.
Strictly use this product every day for makeup removal, or even just to freshen my face on no-makeup days. It amazes me how something so gentle can be so effective at removing makeup without any scrubbing! It doesn't irritate my skin or leave an oily residue, which is a MUST. Overall, I love this stuff!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.