BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Skylar B.
Monroe, GA
I love this product so so much! I used it after my face wash to remove any excessive gunk and to give my face a refreshing feel! There’s no harsh sting and it’s super effective! No needed improvement for this product, it’s got it all! Would highly recommend!
Cassie Renee S.
I like this! I like being able to use a cleansing pad or rag and just clean my face off so quickly. I have also used the wipes of this brand. My face feels clean and I love seeing that I've gotten all the makeup/dirt off!
Hannah S.
New Prt Rchy, FL
this product is amazing!! I use this morning and night and it takes off your makeup wonderfully. I also use it if my face just feels sticky or anything because after I use this I feel like I have a cleaned washed face.
Cristal M.
Houston
I love this make up remover it is the best drugstore make up remover in the market, although i do struggle with my mascara it is overall great. Garnier SkinActive All-in-1 Micellar Makeup Removing Towelettes
Kassandra R.
Riverside, CA
I've tried both the regular bottle as well at the blue cap bottle witch is for "sensitive" skin. In my opinion the bottle for sensitive skin works a lot better than the regular one. The oil it contains helps remove makeup so much faster without having to go over it so many times. This is very important when removing mascara because no one wants to damage their lashes!! Reason why I give it 4 stars is for the fact that I still feel like I need to rinse my face with at least water. I don't like the feeling it gives me once I'm finished "cleansing"/removing my makeup afterwords. Other than that it is a great product for a reasonable price!👌🏼
Beth U.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this water! It's so easy to use, and the price is amazing! I bought the little travel one to try out, and honestly it's a great value. I still have it after a few months of using it, so a little definitely goes a long way! Would buy again and again
Jennifer M.
Micellar water is so amazing to remove makeup! Removes mascara and eyeliner very easily! It refreshes my skin making my face feel great after a long night removing the makeup and feeling fresh!! Very good for all skin types even sensitive skin (like mine)!
Megan L.
Great for sensitive skin and very good at removing eye makeup! We keep this as well as the wipes on hand. My daughter has very sensitive skin and this is one of the only removers she can use! And it's very affordable!
madii i.
I use this every morning, and every night, and I always will! I have super sensitive skin around my eyes, and this is the ONLY product that removes eye makeup without irritating my skin. I've tried the other micellar cleansers, but this one is my favorite!
Amanda B.
Theodore, AL
This micellar water is amazing! I love taking it on trips with me, it works to moisturize, cleanse and take off makeup all together! I will definitely be buying again when I run out. This is a new staple to my routine.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.