BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Emily H.
Bluffton, SC
Leaves your skins feeling clean and hydrated. I use this at the end of a day to take off any residue I have collected on my face. In the summer I use it to remove any sunscreen I have applied to my face. It always leaves my face refreshed
Lydia H.
Mt Juliet, TN
I love this stuff! Other makeup removers, especially wipes, really irritate my face and eyes, so this product is a blessing. It easily removes all of my makeup and leaves my face smooth and clean without the irritation I usually get. I'd definitely recommend!
Lexus M.
Great product! I use this every night to remove my make up or make up that didn't come of in the shower. It doesn't take any harsh scrubbing to get the make up off! I have super sensitive skin and this is like using water but much better!
Diana M.
Manchester, CT
I love that I can remove a full face of make up with just three cotton swabs. It even removes mascara without the harsh rubbing. The only thing I don’t quite like it maybe it’s just for my skin is that it does dry it out slightly. But other than that I think it’s an amazing product I use the all in one for sensitive skin types
Penelope C.
Hartford, CT
This works all over the face extremely well, however I personally love to use it on my eyes to get stubborn mascara off. I just use it on a cotton round place it on my eyes for a min or two ( give the product a min to work) and wipe away. It comes right off! Love it
Ashley L.
Punta Gorda
I adore this cleanser. it is the only one I have found thus far that doesn't irritate my skin in any way and a little goes a long way. the packaging isn't anything special but it is a product you find a places like Walmart so that isn't anything out of the ordinary and it isn't a product that is by any mean expensive so I was very impressed I will definitely continue to purchase it.
Thalia A.
Fort White, FL
Absolutely love this! Easily cleans off makeup. This was given to me by my mother but I'm sure it can be found at your local drug store. Its very gentle on my skin. I would most definitely buy this product again! I absolutely love it.
Nicole W.
Thomasville, NC
This is one of the best makeup remover/toners in one. Does not burn the skin or eyes even after deep cleansing and exfoliating. Leaves a light cooling feeling after everything is removed off your skin and has a mild brightening affect.
McKenzi K.
Trussville, AL
This stuff is my go to makeup remover for when I don't feel like washing my face. It's really effective at getting all my makeup off while cleansing and hydrating in a gently way. Definitely recommend especially because it is so affordable!
Anna J.
This is such a good makeup remover. It doesn't make your skin feel oily or too dried out. I bought mine from target for around five bucks, definitely worth the buy. I just wish they made this into wipes, or maybe they do and I have yet to find them. Definitely would recommend!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.