BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Sarah W.
Riverside, CA
I absolutely love this product! It's amazing! I've tried the Matte version but the original is my favorite. It works great at removing makeup but it's also very gentle on the skin. It has a great price point and it's super easy to find in stores! Definitely try this product out and see for yourself! Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Avery R.
Jonesborough, TN
I really enjoy this product. It does a very good job of taking off any and all make up I'm wearing and prepares my face to be cleansed without stripping my skin or being too harsh. Doesn't even burn your eyes. I keep a bottle of this with me at all times and one in each bathroom.
Maria I.
West Jordan, UT
So much yes when it comes to this micellar water!! It removes my makeup with such ease and so thoroughly but it's gentle on the skin. I love how much of the product you actually get for the price. I pay about $7 at Target. Garnier does have a waterproof version that I need to try but this one removes my waterproof mascara really well.
Erika S.
Copley, OH
I have tried 3 micellar waters. My old favorite was by simple and I still really love it. However, I am obsessed with this one and I know I will continue to repurchase this. It comes in a fairly large bottle too! I was at the store when I ran out of my second bottle of simple micellar water but they were out of it. I didn't want to drive to another store and I saw that this brand was on sale. It was a bigger bottle than the simple brand and was less expensive so I figured it was worth a try. I'm so impressed with this product! It gets rid of every ounce of makeup and isn't irritating. Doesn't break out my sensitive skin and it literally feels just like water. It also doesn't leave any eye makeup residue. Usually whatever eye makeup remover I used would leave some traces of eye makeup and I wouldn't notice this until waking up in the morning. This product cleans everything! Love it! Another positive is that it leaves no residue, but I still follow up with my normal face wash because I see this as just a makeup remover prior to cleansing the skin. Some may be able to get away with using this as a facial cleanser as well but I have never been able to do that.
Ciara M.
Schwenksville , PA
This is my go to makeup remover. Amazing formula and results for a great price. I've been using this for about 2 years and It takes off anything from foundation to waterproof eyeliner and mascara. Defiantly would recommend.
Courtney W.
Arlington, VA
I was looking for an easy way to remove my makeup, ALL of it. I feel like often times with wipes or even cleansers there is still product left on my face. My inclinations were true the first time I used this product- the amount of make up that was coming off on the cotton swabs! To give context, on a daily basis I use moisturizer, under eye concealor, powder, eyeliner, mascara, and blush. To actually see the make up coming off was such a relief. It takes just a few seconds and a few cotton pads and you have a legitimately clean face. In addition, there is absolutely no drying or tight feeling with using this product. You also don't even need to wash your face after! I use it again in the morning to just refresh in the AM before I begin my routine. I don't have sensitive skin but I am conscious of the products I put on my face. The fact that there weren't a ton of harsh chemicals was super appealing. In addition, I have noticed my face is clearer. I highly recommend this whether you use make up or not as a simple way to clean off the day!
Nicole C.
Madison, VA
This is a pretty good micellar water but I actually prefer the Simple® Micellar Water Cleanser more. It works well to remove my makeup but I find that it irritates my eyes a little bit. I bought a pretty large container of it at Harris Teeter so I'm only about half way through it
Guadalupe C.
Fort Wayne , IN
Works wonders !! Perfect for everyday use specially lazy nights where you don't want to wash your face' it's gentle on the skin but powerful to remove off makeup and oil. Yes I will keep buying this .
Susan L.
Loganville, GA
Love love love! This works exactly as intended and is never harsh or drying. I usually just squirt some on my washcloth and remove my eye makeup before washing my face. You get a huge bottle for a small price, and you really only need a little. It's a bargain! I would recommend this to everyone - a great staple to have on hand!
Nadine J.
Decatur, AL
I was always on the look for a good make up remover that doesn't make my face to oily. And that here is the solution!!! It gets very make up off I wear. Even sticky glitters or waterproof stuff. It is such a big bottle that it lasts forever.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.